The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
so .. when does everybody go on study leave ?

22nd may
So what is all up to? Revising?
Reply 6702
so .. When does everybody go on study leave ?

we're not allowed it :frown:
Original post by Bluffroom
I finish on the 24th HAHAHAHAH! (exams till the 10th though)

You start in August :mmm:

That's when my exams finish, I start next years courses in june and finish on the 5th of July.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Igcse?:tongue:

unfortunately, atleast i get them out of the way quickly, my first just gcse not igcse exam is on the 20th :smile:
Reply 6705
i hate the true/false/not mentioned questions in french papers, sometimes I don't know when to put false or not mentioned :frown:
Original post by gomg
we're not allowed it :frown:

aww that sucks :frown: why not ?
unfortunately, atleast i get them out of the way quickly, my first just gcse not igcse exam is on the 20th :smile:

:frown: so which ones?

To think we have to wait two full months for results:eek:
Reply 6708
aww that sucks :frown: why not ?

because the year 11 who left last (was the first year to leave because it's a new school) didn't revise enough, in a way I'm glad because I wont have distractions like TSR :smile:
so .. when does everybody go on study leave ?

I'm on it already, have an english exam tomorrow, Chemistry on Wednesday and Math on Friday
Original post by gomg
because the year 11 who left last (was the first year to leave because it's a new school) didn't revise enough, in a way I'm glad because I wont have distractions like TSR :smile:

fair enough, I'm going in to school anyways to work in empty classrooms otherwise I wouldn't revise, it's just nice not to have lessons i guess and be able to revise whatever i want whenever i want
Original post by Princepieman
I'm on it already, have an english exam tomorrow, Chemistry on Wednesday and Math on Friday

which boards? good luck for english !
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6712
fair enough, I'm going in to school anyways to work in empty classrooms otherwise I wouldn't revise, it's just nice not to have lessons i guess and be able to revise whatever i want whenever i want

I might do the same, I'd love to revise in the library but with all the year 7 and 8 kids running around its so noisy and like a zoo
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:frown: so which ones?

To think we have to wait two full months for results:eek:

maths,chem and geog , I'm actually quite glad now that I think about it seeing as chem and geog are the subjects I have to revise the most for and I finish them so early
maths,chem and geog , I'm actually quite glad now that I think about it seeing as chem and geog are the subjects I have to revise the most for and I finish them so early

:woo: good luck! :biggrin: hope you do well ^_^
Original post by Princepieman
That's when my exams finish, I start next years courses in june and finish on the 5th of July.

Meh, I think I'm good finishing in June :P

I hope I can work in extra shifts and get better pay during summer.... I want to earn MONEH.
which boards, good luck for english !

Scottish Qualifications Authority, I'm part of the last cohort who do standard grades (scottish equivalent to GCSEs), they're changing it into some other qualification. Not too sure what it is.
Original post by gomg
I might do the same, I'd love to revise in the library but with all the year 7 and 8 kids running around its so noisy and like a zoo

I would work in the library but I like to talk to myself when revising ( I'm normal I swear ! :colondollar: ) and plus it will be filled with annoying sixth-formers . I might be a rebel and actually revise outside on the school grounds if the weathers nice :tongue:
I have English tommorow as well -_-
Original post by Bluffroom
So what is all up to? Revising?

No! The football's on! :wink:
Original post by gomg
i hate the true/false/not mentioned questions in french papers, sometimes I don't know when to put false or not mentioned :frown:

me too, is it just on AQA because I dislike AQA already?

Latest