The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

iq kopa 2013/2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KGW
Block G and Block A, are they the two with only one flat on the top floor? Trying to work it out!

Block A has 2 flats on the top floor.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 101
Wish I kept my IQ Kopa offer... seems like a lot of people are going there :/ but now I'm going to Lawson Halls :frown: people wanna come visit mee? :smile:
Original post by Stephaniiieee_x
I'm in flat 25 :smile:
same
Yay :smile:
Reply 104
Flat 116 :biggrin:
Hi guys,
Does anyone know what the internet is like at IQ? Will I need to get a wireless hub to connect to it or is it already wireless?
Reply 107
Original post by VixLangley
Hi guys,
Does anyone know what the internet is like at IQ? Will I need to get a wireless hub to connect to it or is it already wireless?

You will need an Ethernet cable
Original post by KGW
You will need an Ethernet cable

Okey dokey, cheers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boavista
Flat 100 here!

Same pal, flat 100 room D
Original post by Rhysgrabham
Same pal, flat 100 room D

Yay another neighbour :biggrin: I'm flat 99
Reply 111

Original post by littlesocksx
I was in flat 8 this year, hope you like walking up loads of stairs!

omg im so happy its not on the bottom floor, want to keep the curtains open lol
Flat 29 :smile: x
Original post by koneko-koi
Im in flat 29 :smile:

Me too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shannon_12x
i'm in flat 59!! accepted my offer today, scary. I'm studying fashion promotion with styling, anyone else doing that? x

Me! :smile: soo excited x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Hi guys! I'm a 1st year currently living in IQ Kopa. I'm leaving a few tips here for you guys that I really wish I had known...

1. When you do your room inventory, write down EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG. Tiny little mark on the wall above the skirting board behind the door? Note it!

2. The walls are Magnolia, the ceiling is White. :P Just incase anyone needs to know if they make a bit of a mess and would rather not pay for the wall to be repainted.

3. There's a lot of space underneath the beds. :smile:

4. Use your own shower curtain so that the one provided doesn't get mouldy and you get charged for it.

5. LOCK YOUR FRONT DOOR ALWAYS. ALWAYS. Security is great at Kopa but god's sake lock your doors because people will walk in after a drunk night out and nick your forks. No kidding.

6. Whatever you do don't leave a frying pan cooking on the hob while you nip to your room to grab a fork or whatever. Someone did that 2 weeks ago and burnt the entire kitchen out.

7. You can get away with flat parties as long as you clear out to the clubs by 11pm.

8. There's a fire alarm test every wednesday at 9:30 am. Try not to panic. Although I've been here for a year and I still almost leap out of bed EVERY TIME. haha

Good luck!
Original post by jackieowings
anyone else in flat 41?

Im in 41 too :smile:
Anyone else in 116? IQ kopa :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jayeashleighxo
flat 12 is block B not to sure what floor it is sorry x

it's the second floor. It's the flat I was in this year. Won't tell you what happened in some of the rooms just for your sake. Have fun. ;D What room are you in btw?
Original post by Lizzardqueen
Flat 12. PM me if you're there too, or even around there. Don't suppose anybody knows what block any of them are in, or on what floor their flat is?

Sorry - quoted the wrong person before, yeah flat 12 was my flat this year. Kopa is amazing, don't worry about meeting people on here you'll instantly make friends as soon as you arrive, just be as sociable as possibly and talk to everyone. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending