I did the IQ test and this is what it said,

Watch this thread
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
You completed the test faster than 74% of people. Remarkable performance in abstract reasoning.

-Can you estimate my IQ? I know it won't be accurate but according to the info above, what could it be?
-Also, the wesbite is making me pay
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 12115)
-Also, the wesbite is making me pay
:laugh: /thread

Of course the website is making you pay - that's the point of it. You could have got all the questions wrong and it would still say 'remarkable, you're a genius. Click here to find out just how much of a genius you are'.

Cmmmon...
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
:laugh: /thread

Of course the website is making you pay - that's the point of it. You could have got all the questions wrong and it would still say 'remarkable, you're a genius. Click here to find out just how much of a genius you are'.

Cmmmon...
It's funny how your profile name is reality check and you said that what a coincidence!
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by heythere12798)
It's funny how your profile name is reality check and you said that what a coincidence!
:laugh: sometimes it pays to be straightforward.
Cat?
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 12115)
-Can you estimate my IQ?
Yes. Somewhere between 0 and 200. Hope this helps!
VVV_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you want your IQ test, take this Mensa test . It'll give you a rough ballpark estimate. Otherwise go pay for a real test like WAIS IV.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads