Scroll to see replies

Reply 9320
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: :rofl:

Don't get too excited

I am already very excited. :sexface:

Original post by Jina
I hear my name!!!! Haha i replied!
Its a unique sound! Fish should make a youtube account to sing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like a superhero call!
I need to hear it, and it doesn't help that my ipod's internet also hates me!

Original post by MattFletcher
haha most of the group were good, and it was a good laugh, (the one without the instructor) but we were 10 yards from the first "teacher post" when one of the group got his foot stuck, we were halted for 5 minutes, a group overtook us, and we had to wait with the teacher for 15 minutes! We spent the rest of the day playing metaphorical leapfrog with the other group :wink:

:lol: That must have been annoying!
We're probably going to be either behind because we'll walk slower or in front because we actually know where we're going!
I slept for 19 hours and am still tired :colonhash:
Reply 9322
Original post by Vionar

We're probably going to be either behind because we'll walk slower or in front because we actually know where we're going!

What do you mean "like"... It was a superhero call and I came! And i delivered! -_-

Haha shammee!! I'll just go on the net now and listen to it again....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9323
Original post by Jina
What do you mean "like"... It was a superhero call and I came! And i delivered! -_-

Haha shammee!! I'll just go on the net now and listen to it again....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, you're a superhero...

Don't make me jealous!
Original post by MangoFreak

Why did you sleep for so long!?
Reply 9324
Original post by Vionar
Yeah, you're a superhero...

Don't make me jealous!

Why did you sleep for so long!?

Hahaha... You said it. -_-

He sings "im yours" by jason mraz! Haha jealous... Jealous yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9325
Original post by Jina
Hahaha... You said it. -_-

He sings "im yours" by jason mraz! Haha jealous... Jealous yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said it was like...

I don't even know what that song is!
Reply 9326
Oh God Vionar.... I just came to a sudden realisation.... I feel soooo bad. Omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9327
Original post by Jina
Oh God Vionar.... I just came to a sudden realisation.... I feel soooo bad. Omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? Why do you feel so bad?
Reply 9328
Original post by Vionar
I said it was like...

I don't even know what that song is!

Haha lift your bed covers and crawl under it. How can you not know the song?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9329
Original post by Vionar
What? Why do you feel so bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9330
Original post by Jina
Haha lift your bed covers and crawl under it. How can you not know the song?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:emo: I'll go and listen to it later.

:lol:
Original post by amalik_
Yeah for the last question I put ACBC but I am almost 100% I got it wrong (I didn't realise the example (A) was there so I started from A instead of doing the next answer, if that makes sense. Feel so silly doing that). The second last one was pretty hard as well. Part 1: 18 anos, part 2: best director, famous actors, part 3: (what the film was about) I put a 'pintura' and then 'epoca de los cuarentas'.......I've forgotten the rest of it. Not confident but I think the questions before we're okay. What did you think? *inhales profusely* *end of essay*

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha I'm glad to say that I more or less got the same answers but I'm sure i got the last question asking about how she felt about her acting...... If I mentioned that the film was filmed in Spain for (why did she recommend it) do you think I'll get a mark ? I literally wrote down all I could hear.... And I heard something about world war. Last page I put CBBC ? I'm really not sure if I'm right though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9332
Original post by Vionar
Not with the current system, obviously, but I wouldn't want to actually get a D and someone tell me I get a B, when I know it wouldn't be my actual grade. I feel guilty if I accidentally tell someone I get one more mark than I actually did in any sort of test, so moving up two grades would be awful for me!

Yeah but if someone got a D (knowing that the are an A/A* student) but then they were told it's actually a B for you then the person would be happy.+What do you mean awfull?
Reply 9333
Original post by EduWiz
Yeah but if someone got a D (knowing that the are an A/A* student) but then they were told it's actually a B for you then the person would be happy.+What do you mean awfull?

I would be happy if I didn't know that it was actually a D, but not if I knew. I mean I would feel extremely guilty! That sentence was very badly worded!
Reply 9334
Original post by Vionar
I would be happy if I didn't know that it was actually a D, but not if I knew. I mean I would feel extremely guilty! That sentence was very badly worded!

i know im watching something and writing. Guilty???
Original post by halzmac
I thought that the listening was much harder than usual, did you do the one where the first question was about sports? :smile:

yeah that's the one, I think it was too bad, no where near as hard as the june 08 paper. Although I hadn't done many pastpapers that had that sort of format, I was expecting the last question to be a 6 mark question with boxes but this paper's was better as you could just guess aha

what do you think you'll have got on it? So many people came out saying how hard it was so hopefully low grade boundaries
Reply 9336
Original post by EduWiz
i know im watching something and writing. Guilty???

No, my sentence was badly worded! I would feel bad for getting a grade, which isn't actually my grade. It'd be almost like cheating in my mind.
Original post by Vionar

Everyone gets briefed before setting off. And two maps/compasses. And we were the first to be 'released'

:eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9338
Original post by Vionar
No, my sentence was badly worded! I would feel bad for getting a grade, which isn't actually my grade. It'd be almost like cheating in my mind.

Wouldn't it be a good thing though

I find the more I sleep the tireder I get, wow and I though 14 hours was a lot

Latest