The Student Room Group

Law Unit 4 14th June 2013 (AQA)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by seana39223
Exact same as me. How you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im finding it okay, just difficult to remember all the cases along with all the theorists for the concepts
Reply 21
I'm really struggling with the creativity questions! Has anyone got an essay plan or summary sheet that might help? :/ x
Reply 22
Original post by Jordbuxton
I'm really struggling with the creativity questions! Has anyone got an essay plan or summary sheet that might help? :/ x

Sorry I havent been taught that topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Does anyone have any revision notes or example essays i can use? Teacher is utterly dreadful :frown:

Much appreciated. Thanks
Reply 24
Original post by mbaseel
Does anyone have any revision notes or example essays i can use? Teacher is utterly dreadful :frown:

Much appreciated. Thanks

Private message me your email and I will send you what I've got.
anyone know which question came up in jan 2013 out of law & morals, Judicial creativity & Fault
i hate fault lol
hoping it dnt cum up as it was in june 2012
Reply 26
Original post by AneesahJabeen
anyone know which question came up in jan 2013 out of law & morals, Judicial creativity & Fault
i hate fault lol
hoping it dnt cum up as it was in june 2012

Unit 4 exams only occur in June.
Reply 27
Exact same as me. How you finding it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im finding it more difficult than unit 3 especially the concepts as i am finding it difficult to remember all the different theorists for law and morality and law and justice. Hoping fault comes up in the exam
How about you? how you finding it?
Reply 28
Original post by sammy1995
Im finding it more difficult than unit 3 especially the concepts as i am finding it difficult to remember all the different theorists for law and morality and law and justice. Hoping fault comes up in the exam
How about you? how you finding it?

I definatly agree that it's harder than Unit 3 I'm actually liking the concepts of law but disliking theft, there are too many crimes haha.
I absolutley hate blackmail!!
Do not get it all

Thank god we have two hourss
more time to think and chat nonsense xD
Reply 30
If anyone is doing Offences Against The Property and could help me with Duress I'd really appreciate it! So confused!!!!
Reply 31
Original post by Katie124
If anyone is doing Offences Against The Property and could help me with Duress I'd really appreciate it! So confused!!!!

Hey, I could try to help you? Not an expert as such, but I can guide you through it...
Reply 32
Has anyone got model answer for the june 2012 paper i got a mock on it tommorow pleaseeee helppp with cherry on top loll

thnxss xx
Reply 33
It seems pretty much impossible to do a decent answer for Property in 30 minutes, I'm just gonna do the Concepts first, and hope that gives me some extra time to do Property. Gonna revise Fault and Morality I think.
Reply 34
Please can anyone with modal essays for Law and Morality, Justice and Fault which is about about 30/35 A grade please send it to me. I have no material at all!!! I haven't started revising for this. Do you think its hard? And how certain is it that Morality will come up I was thinking of just learning one and maybe Justice?? I need to get 88UMS in this AHHHH THANKS
Reply 35
has anyone heard of any predictions for the concepts of law section??? :confused:
Reply 36
Private message me your email and I will send you what I've got.

I'll appreciate some help as well :smile:
Reply 37
Anyone with concept essays on morals, fault or judicial creativity.. Will appreciate all help no matter how small. Thanks in advance
Reply 38
Original post by oeh
has anyone heard of any predictions for the concepts of law section??? :confused:

my prediction is that one of morals or fault will come up seeing as justice has come up 3 years in a row
Reply 39
Original post by zak94
my prediction is that one of morals or fault will come up seeing as justice has come up 3 years in a row

Do you think it too risky just learning those 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending