Can anyone help me with part c) of this question
Reply 2
Original post by Newtonsfirsthore
Can anyone help me with part c) of this question

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369843622.030953.jpg

Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm really struggling to get my head around power and max power and whatnot. Anyone have any power (and energy, that'd be helpful too!) revision resources they'd be willing to share? It'd just be nice to have a different perspective on how the formulae and such are applied to help me with revision :smile:

Not overly looking forward to this exam...
Does anyone have the Jan 2013 mark scheme?:biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by satnamsinghrai
Does anyone have the Jan 2013 mark scheme?:biggrin:

I've already attached the M2 Jan 2013 paper and mark scheme in the FP1 thread; it can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2351036&page=13&p=42715481&highlight=#post42715481
Original post by fizzbizz
I've already attached the M2 Jan 2013 paper and mark scheme in the FP1 thread; it can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2351036&page=13&p=42715481&highlight=#post42715481

Thank you very much :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1369843622.030953.jpg

Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
Reply 8
How's everyone feeling about this exam then?
Reply 9
M2 is easy. Luckily that means i can focus on D2.
Reply 10
Original post by OmegaKaos

I suck at mechanics 2.. I got an A in mechanics 1 but I just can't understand all these energies :frown: This is my only and last exam left so will be revising all night and tomorrow to make sure I can get an A in this exam!
Reply 11
Original post by OmegaKaos

I found D2 a lot easier than I'm finding M2. It just depends on the different areas of maths you're interested in.. :P
Reply 12
Original post by Bord3r
How's everyone feeling about this exam then?

im taking my time understanding each principle and then working through each question on that particular principle. i worked from '05 through to jun '11. leaving jan '12, jun '12 and jan '13 (which i think has been posted somewhere) to do in test conditions. how about u?
Reply 13
M2 is definitely my strong point, I'd rather focus on my Physics 4 exam!
Reply 14
Remember people, everything is to 3 significant figures.

Spoiler

Reply 15
AQA Statistics MS2B Jan 13 paper and mark scheme should anyone need it:
Reply 16
I am struggle with the how to use these the change of EPE,KE and GPE to create an equation........ trying to work hard tonight hope I can deal with it
Reply 17
AQA Statistics MS2B Jan 13 paper and mark scheme should anyone need it:

You fabulous person!
Reply 18
Original post by kenau
I am struggle with the how to use these the change of EPE,KE and GPE to create an equation........ trying to work hard tonight hope I can deal with it

All I do is consider energy before and energy after then set them equal to each other! Works every time
Reply 19
All I do is consider energy before and energy after then set them equal to each other! Works every time

Might have to try that, thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending