The Student Room Group

Law Unit 4 14th June 2013 (AQA)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by lankan-gurl
Is it risky just revising morals

At the moment it's the only one I've done/ doing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tubis
I think everyone is hoping that law and morality will come up and I hope it will too. Law and Justice has been on the paper for 3 years now hopefully it won't be on the paper this year!

Extremely nervous as well, went over everything and now i'm sitting here like I don't have an exam tomorrow -.-

mee to....I am learning this one properly mainly....just pray loads it comes up
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 422
Original post by EternalFrission
mee to....I am learning this one properly mainly....just pray loads it comes up

same! i know morals the best but still learnt fault and justice just in case although not as well as morals..
Original post by Tubis
same! i know morals the best but still learnt fault and justice just in case although not as well as morals..
I am learning the same topics....how many words approx. should we write for the tort/criminal section essays??
Is anyone else struggling with timing/cramp in their arm -.-

I just tried one, got all the main points and one of the NB points and I've never felt so much pain in my arm!
Reply 425
Original post by Cheese man

I just tried one, got all the main points and one of the NB points and I've never felt so much pain in my arm!

I normally get a blister from these 1 hour 30 mins - 2 hour exams. I wrote 18 pages in 2 hours in my History exam last week and got a massive blister from it haha.
YES my hands hurt like crazy i worry the examiner will be able to read my handwriting!

Guys. How sure are we that morals will come up? It's the only one i've learnt
Reply 427
All of you guys and girls seem to be well prepared for the exam. I'm literally just starting the syllabus right now, and considering I got 100% in both unit 1 & 2 and 90% in unit 3, this isn't looking good at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 428
There's a 1/10 chance that Law and Morality won't come up it it helps.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 429
Hello, boys and girls I want to know if there are any fellow romani gypsies studying this topic?
Reply 430
Is 3 pages for Concept essay enough? :/ The fact that it says spend an hour on it and I can finish it in 30 mins... something is not right?
Original post by Atkin94
There's a 1/10 chance that Law and Morality won't come up it it helps.

Thanks buddy. Got a whole essay memorised in my head for it and simply no room for any of the other C**P
Reply 432
I only know law and morality I dunno whether I should look at fault or not...
One Q, if i'm doing section B - Tort, should my section C be based on Tort too? likeee in fault should i learn tort aspect? as i've only covered criminal?
focusing mainly on law and morality :\
Reply 434
Original post by salsadipss
One Q, if i'm doing section B - Tort, should my section C be based on Tort too? likeee in fault should i learn tort aspect? as i've only covered criminal?
focusing mainly on law and morality :\

Law and Morality will mostly likely come up, but it is a risk afterall. Just be gratedul you're not in my position; I've only just started (Damages for Negligence) Loss of future earnings!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cheese man

Yes definitely, I wrote 14 pages in my sociology exam today and I didnt feel like I had a hand after that .... Still hurts now especially after all the law revision tonight
Reply 436
exam in 12 hours i no law and morals like the back of my ahnd and im hoping for theft burglary robbery fraud and intoxiacation as the offeces for property so hoping morals comes up dont no fault or balancing conflicting interests very well
Original post by Tomac
Law and Morality will mostly likely come up, but it is a risk afterall. Just be gratedul you're not in my position; I've only just started (Damages for Negligence) Loss of future earnings!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh! are you doing tort too then? i'm extremely nervous :\.. I think i will stick to learning all of morality today and maybe cover bits in the morning fingers crossed :confused:
Reply 438
Original post by salsadipss
Oh gosh! are you doing tort too then? i'm extremely nervous :\.. I think i will stick to learning all of morality today and maybe cover bits in the morning fingers crossed :confused:

Yes I'm doing tort too! It seems like we're the only ones.

Stick to morality like you say, I'm pretty sure it will come up. Make sure you know what can reduce the standards of a reasonable man!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 439
if morals dont come up im done for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending