The Student Room Group

OCR C4 (not mei) 18th June 2013 revision

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by Lizzie232
Its uh.maze.ing.
If you like cinnamon a little sprinkle won't hurt either, just dont go all cinnamon challenge...

wow, bang me right now....

:lol:
Reply 321
Its uh.maze.ing.
If you like cinnamon a little sprinkle won't hurt either, just dont go all cinnamon challenge...

....... never..........

......... again.....................

:s-smilie::s-smilie::eek:
Reply 322
Original post by stirkee
oh i misread your post.

factorise the (4-u^2)... its the difference of 2 squares.

Thanks alot :smile:.
Reply 323
Original post by JimmyA*
Thanks alot :smile:.

that was a sneaky one, its not often in questions like that you need to factorise the top/bottom!
Camomile tea, works a treat for me. If not, warm milk and honey! :smile:

What is camomile tea? Sounds like something my nan has in the back of her cupboard which is like 4 years out of date
Reply 325
Original post by ihatepeople37
What is camomile tea? Sounds like something my nan has in the back of her cupboard which is like 4 years out of date

hahahahaha :lol:
Reply 326
Original post by stirkee
that was a sneaky one, its not often in questions like that you need to factorise the top/bottom!

I have now done all the past papers from 2006 to 2013 and I definitely found Jan 2011 the hardest yet its grade boundary was 62 for an A :O
Original post by JimmyA*
I have now done all the past papers from 2006 to 2013 and I definitely found Jan 2011 the hardest yet its grade boundary was 62 for an A :O

Same here apart from jan 2013 .... Can you tell me all the unusual questions of that paper so I can do them before I attempt different sleeping techniques please ?
Reply 328
Original post by JimmyA*

wouldnt say it was harder, there was just more places to slip up iirc.

She probably does...its just really nice and soothing, I have the camomile and honey one...

Your nan is a wise woman.
Reply 330
Same here apart from jan 2013 .... Can you tell me all the unusual questions of that paper so I can do them before I attempt different sleeping techniques please ?

There's no unusual questions it's just i found them harder than in other papers.
She probably does...its just really nice and soothing, I have the camomile and honey one...

Your nan is a wise woman.

If you say so.... But seriously if I'm not feeling fresh in the morning.... I might lose a few marks more than usual.... And might not get the A overall I need for university ..... Help please
Reply 332
Are you all ready for the exam then? I really need around 90 UMS and in past papers my scores have been all over the place from like 60 UMS to 100 UMS. I just hope I can do the substitution if there is one.
Can I be a real pain and ask for the mark scheme for jan 2013 as this would so helpful for my last minute revision? If you have it pleeassseeee, p.s. I don't really hate people
Original post by igloo1
no? why would i be?

Dw about it, he changed his username to something similar:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, only taking piss mate. Good luck tomorrow:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I be a real pain and ask for the mark scheme for jan 2013 as this would so helpful for my last minute revision? If you have it pleeassseeee, p.s. I don't really hate people

Here you go :smile:
Original post by AspiringDoctor
Here you go :smile:

You are an absolute hero... Total respect for you
You are an absolute hero... Total respect for you

S'all good as long as you don't hate me :smile: Good luck!
Reply 339
Good luck everyone! I've just completely given up on trying to teach myself differential equations.
So fingers crossed that we get no questions about them, haha.
Just hoping for a couple of nice questions on Partial Fractions and Binomial Expansion, and get a D!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending