The Student Room Group

OCR C4 (not mei) 18th June 2013 revision

Scroll to see replies

I was thoroughly eaten alive by that exam.

Goodbye A and goodbye uni :frown:
Original post by AndrewRosier
No Katherine, you can foff

Mature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
I was thoroughly eaten alive by that exam.

Goodbye A and goodbye uni :frown:

haha I'm feeling the same way.... so bleak
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
A C, probably higher as I probably failed c3 :mad:
wbu?

ah fair enough :P I only need about 65% average in this and M2, but I didn't do too great today, so I'll have to do a ton of work for M2 D:
Original post by DomRusky
I dont know if this is the best thread I cant find any others about this exact exam, but here's the paper (sorry for the scribbles)

Could someone get a mark scheme up or find Mr M??? I didnt think the paper was that bad, I need a C from it and Im confident I have that...

But yeah, mark scheme anyone??

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371549351.854279.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1371549369.066325.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** **** **** I got completely different answers to you. :eek::frown:

I do go to your school you know.
I thought that was a hard paper actually. The wording on question 10 about writing in powers of 1/x threw me off a bit :/ I would say lowish grade bounderies (hope so atleast! :tongue:)
what did you guys get for the volume of the pyramid?
to see if the lines were skew, were you meant to see if they intersect and because they didnt did you compare the ratios of the point and see that they werent in the same ration?
Reply 369
Two volume questions in one paper?!

I got 28/3 for vector volume and 30.5 for differential equation volume.. Anybody the same?
Original post by ihatepeople37

9.34? I got 9. something I know that. However I got alot of different answers to the guy about posting his paper....:s
Original post by louise_234
to see if the lines were skew, were you meant to see if they intersect and because they didnt did you compare the ratios of the point and see that they werent in the same ration?

yeah you do indeed but I forgot the ratio part and have therefore probably lost a few marks there
Original post by h2shin

I got 28/3 for vector volume and 30.5 for differential equation volume.. Anybody the same?

im sure i got the 30.5 one but couldnt do the vector one :frown:
Reply 373

7 root 78 or something? :s-smilie:
Original post by h2shin

I got 28/3 (pretty sure its right) but I got 1.48cm for the original raidus, and 13.6 for the volume of the balloon (however Ive heard people saying 30.5 too - think I made a mistake somewhere in that one)
Just realised that I've made lots of mistakes... Why do I look on TSR after exams?
Was the stationary point a maximum point?
Original post by Vip3rgt9
Just realised that I've made lots of mistakes... Why do I look on TSR after exams?

hahaha same here
Was the stationary point a maximum point?

i put minimum but not sure, i worked out the gradient a point next to it and the gradient increased :s
Original post by louise_234
i put minimum but not sure, i worked out the gradient a point next to it and the gradient increased :s

well there goes a few more marks haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending