The Student Room Group

90s kids what was your favourite tv show growing up??

Im 18 ans had loads! Tots tv, tracy beaker, barney, bob the builder, bernads watch (my fave) , my parents are aliens, sabrina the teenage witch, arthur , hey arnold, postman pat and many many moreee! Wish everything was as simple as then.. share yours so we can relive our childhood :biggrin:

That person who negged me was probably born in 1999, bad luck kiddo

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
arthur and power rangers
Got to be Spongebob.
Reply 3
I loved Rugrats and Beyblade
Jungle Run and My Parents Are Aliens were my favourites.
Beyblade, lizzy mcguire, digimon, sabrina the teenage witch....
Tbh...there were many!
Reply 6
Sabrina the teenage Witch, Keenan and Kel, Saved by the Bell :biggrin: ... Good times...
Batman the Animated Series
Reply 8
Had to be bananas and pyjama's or penguin !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Maid Marian
Jungle Run and My Parents Are Aliens were my favourites.

This.
Reply 10
Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Jungle Run, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Arthur, the Fairly odd parents and Pingu
Reply 11
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, MacGyver and Captain Planet.
So many! Ones that haven't been mentioned yet: Totally Spies, Shin Chan, Xmen Evolution, the Wild Thronberrys, As Told By Ginger...

I still watch Adventure Time lol.
Fireman Sam, Hey Arnold!, Doug, Rugrats, Kenan and Kel, Sabrina the teenage witch, Are you afraid of the dark
Scooby Doo! Also loved Kim possible and totally spies

Posted from TSR Mobile
"I... dropped the screw... in the tuna :frown:"
Powerpuff Girls, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, The Ghost Hunter (something like that), the Queen's Nose .... oh god... there were so many... :'(
Also... Does anybody remember a kid's TV show on CBBC, where it was about this girl at school, who would turn into a big furry monster? She had pigtails. That's all I remember

Everyone thinks i'm insane when I say this... but I know this TV show existed!!! I just need the name of it. :'( I've been looking for it for years.
Reply 18
Fresh Prince.
Reply 19
Original post by Lukestar
Had to be bananas and pyjama's or penguin !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant to say pingu as that was and is the best programme ever!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest