The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Mcnair hall

Hello,
I was just wondering if anybody else has ended up with accommodation in Mcnair hall ?
I'm hoping that there are some people out there that are going to be living there too, as so far I haven't come across anyone who will be !
Reply 1
Original post by Corley-Elle:)
Hello,
I was just wondering if anybody else has ended up with accommodation in Mcnair hall ?
I'm hoping that there are some people out there that are going to be living there too, as so far I haven't come across anyone who will be !

Hi!
I'm in Mcnair Hall too! :biggrin:
I was slightly worried because I couldn't find anyone either
Was it your first choice accomodation? :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Chriss95
Hi!
I'm in Mcnair Hall too! :biggrin:
I was slightly worried because I couldn't find anyone either
Was it your first choice accomodation? :smile:

oh good I was panicking ! and no actually it wasn't- i asked for self catered, ensuite, and on campus so i was surprised to say the least to find out that i had Mcnair! how about you ? :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, I'm staying in McNair as well. :smile: What are you guys studying?
Reply 4
I'm sure you'll love it at Carnatic. The banter between Carnatic and Greenbank is a long-held tradition and I'm sure you'll all get into it very soon!
Reply 5
oh good I was panicking ! and no actually it wasn't- i asked for self catered, ensuite, and on campus so i was surprised to say the least to find out that i had Mcnair! how about you ? :smile:

It must of shocked you to find out your in Mcnair after wanting to be on campus, but im sure you will love it! :biggrin:
It was my third choice but I'm happy with it as I asked to be catered and apparently Carnatic is supposed to be really good, it should be fun :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by C4C

Glad to find another person! :biggrin:
English, what about you?
Reply 7
Glad to find another person! :biggrin:
English, what about you?

Cool, I'm doing Law :smile:
Reply 8
[QUOTE="C4C;44003815"]Hi, I'm staying in McNair as well. :smile: What are you guys studying?[/QUOTE
Glad to find another person ! Im doing history :smile: was mcnair your first choice ?
Reply 9
It must of shocked you to find out your in Mcnair after wanting to be on campus, but im sure you will love it! :biggrin:
It was my third choice but I'm happy with it as I asked to be catered and apparently Carnatic is supposed to be really good, it should be fun :biggrin:[/QU
OTE]
Ah you were one of the lucky ones to get one of your choices ! Im still lpoking forward to mcnair though as I have heard loads of people say its really good ! Its just the fact that ot is catered that is worrying me a little as I am a somewhat fussy eater :s
Reply 10
Original post by C4C

Glad to find another person ! Im doing history :smile: was mcnair your first choice ?

It was yeah, was yours Vine Court by any chance? I was going to pick there for the convenience but apparantly it's nowhere near as sociable so I'm glad I didn't!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by C4C
It was yeah, was yours Vine Court by any chance? I was going to pick there for the convenience but apparantly it's nowhere near as sociable so I'm glad I didn't!

That's right. Carnatic generally is the better student experience in my opinion.
Reply 12
Original post by LemonGingerTea
That's right. Carnatic generally is the better student experience in my opinion.

Good to hear :smile: What was freshers week like?
Reply 13
I'm in Mcnair, doing music :smile: it was my third choice. I've been on the facebook page but no one's posting yet, I'm glad I've found some other people!
Reply 14
Hey! I'm in McNair too - not that I asked for it :wink: Looks good though after I've properly looked at it! Anybody else studying psychology? And has anybody been given a room number yet?
Reply 15
I am in McNair too! I'm studying Economics :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending