The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Biology B4B5B6 - 10/06/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by Elcor
How did it go Ant? :redface:

11A*s, A in Add Maths :smile:

As I predicted, I did worse in Physics :tongue: only 4 ums above the boundary :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1001
Original post by Knowing
11A*s, A in Add Maths :smile:

As I predicted, I did worse in Physics :tongue: only 4 ums above the boundary :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus Christ, you truly did the Asian stereotype justice! Well done man, not long til' you're earning 300K a year. :lol:
Reply 1002
Original post by Elcor
Jesus Christ, you truly did the Asian stereotype justice! Well done man, not long til' you're earning 300K a year. :lol:

Hehe thanks :smile: how did you do?
(300k would be great :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1003
Original post by Knowing
Hehe thanks :smile: how did you do?
(300k would be great :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 A*s, 2 As and 2 Bs
Reply 1004
So I got 128 UMS in the exam:frown: but I need 9 more UMS for an A* overall!I know this is a long shot,but do u think if I get the exam remarked,it would go up by 9 UMS?
Original post by HR1996
So I got 128 UMS in the exam:frown: but I need 9 more UMS for an A* overall!I know this is a long shot,but do u think if I get the exam remarked,it would go up by 9 UMS?

Im exactly 10 ums off the a* as well but I'm not going to bother as I'm still really happy with the a haha!! Also I think it's fairly unlikely it'd go up by 9 or 10 ums but I've never got anything remarked so I guess it's upto you!! The only thing is you don't want it to go down lol :smile:
Reply 1006
Original post by Elcor
7 A*s, 2 As and 2 Bs

Thats amazing, well done :smile: Definitely could pass off as an asian :wink:
Hi guys, could someone possibly look at, and reply to, my thread?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2441866

It's appreciated :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1008
I got 40/48 for my biology coursework. I think that's around 86 UMS; how difficult would it be for me to get an overall a*?
Original post by Rhy
I got 40/48 for my biology coursework. I think that's around 86 UMS; how difficult would it be for me to get an overall a*?

It's dependent on what you got in the first test. You would need mid 90s if you want to get an A*. Though never fear, Bio boundaries and conversions are really low.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending