The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3720
Original post by Mr.Nor
Out of all their albums, Favourite Worst Nightmare is defintely the best I can't fault any thing on it

I don't think there is a single filler song on Whatever People Say I Am, but I prefer the songs on Favourite Worst Nightmare, if that makes sense? Like, the songs I enjoy on FWN I enjoy so much more than on WPSIATWIN.

This House Is A Circus is my personal fave song. :biggrin:
Reply 3721
Original post by Lucas.
I don't think there is a single filler song on Whatever People Say I Am, but I prefer the songs on Favourite Worst Nightmare, if that makes sense? Like, the songs I enjoy on FWN I enjoy so much more than on WPSIATWIN.

This House Is A Circus is my personal fave song. :biggrin:

Old Yellow Bricks or 505 for me :biggrin:
Reply 3722
Original post by Mr.Nor
Old Yellow Bricks or 505 for me :biggrin:

Not too keen on either of those songs. :tongue: Balaclava is a pretty good song too.

Balance And Composure's new album leaked yesterday (for any of you that follow me on Twitter, you may have realised :colondollar:), so I'm just going to keep spinning that.

And before you get mad, I pre-ordered the vinyl way back at the beginning of August. :biggrin:
Reply 3723
Original post by Lucas.
Not too keen on either of those songs. :tongue: Balaclava is a pretty good song too.

Balance And Composure's new album leaked yesterday (for any of you that follow me on Twitter, you may have realised :colondollar:), so I'm just going to keep spinning that.

And before you get mad, I pre-ordered the vinyl way back at the beginning of August. :biggrin:

I thought I already did follow you but I didn't -_- I have now though :tongue:
Reply 3724
Original post by Squidgy
Oh god, I didn't even think of this :s-smilie:
Tell me about it! I only realised when a friend mentioned it:tongue: I think I'll buy both just to be on the safe side:biggrin:
We're all going in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..

Original post by Bude8
In other news, my new house is so win

If you say that one more time you better have pics

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Glitch96
We're all going in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..

If you say that one more time you better have pics

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll take some sooner or later, but construction's going on to make it even more win :biggrin:
Reply 3727
If any of you have a spare 6 minutes. I highly recommend you listen to/watch this. Best music video ever made.

This song is absolutely beautiful, and the lyrics are just like, everything I've like wanted to say to a girl... :colondollar:

Every should watch this, but I really think the song and the video will touch most of the boys in here. It takes quite a lot to get me sad, but after the first time I watched this I was literally speechless.

(edited 10 years ago)
I'm on channel four news tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3729
Of course my printer doesn't work when I need to use it the most :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
¡También mi! ¿Tu hablas español?

Posted from TSR Mobile

¡Sí! Me encanta el español :smile:
Original post by Niassuh
Yep, I'm an Irish national but I'm living here in good old Norn Ireland.
Ah well, maths is maths right? As long as question 4 is always on Matrices I think we'll do fine :wink: (Actually I know nothing about maths and had to work my ass off all year to scrape an A in Add Maths at GCSE. I don't know why I'm doing this subject :s-smilie:)

Oh I see - what part of the South are you from/ where are you from now?

Yep haha, it's the same exam structure and more or less the same syllabus. :smile: Don't worry about it, it's a great A-Level to have, and you'll get lots of help on here!
First day back to school today, no class until after lunch, triple free tomorrow morning, no class after lunch on Thursday and 11 frees in total. This is gonna be fun!
Original post by Lucas.
If any of you have a spare 6 minutes. I highly recommend you listen to/watch this. Best music video ever made.

This song is absolutely beautiful, and the lyrics are just like, everything I've like wanted to say to a girl... :colondollar:

Every should watch this, but I really think the song and the video will touch most of the boys in here. It takes quite a lot to get me sad, but after the first time I watched this I was literally speechless.

Those feels, I felt them, that accent, I couldn't understand it :/

Original post by harrybithell196
I'm on channel four news tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww nice, what for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww nice, what for?
Posted from TSR Mobile

They tweeted me asking to meet me to talk about Syria and democracy haha.
Just had my first day of sixth form today woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3736
Those feels, I felt them, that accent, I couldn't understand it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure every boy ever knows those feels in that video. :frown:

Lyrics.

Spoiler

Not exactly deep, but just honest. I like honest lyrics. :smile:
Original post by Lucas.
[Edit: Nevermind I was looking at the wrong bit... :colondollar:]

Also, this is going to seem so weird, but can you remember a guy who was at your school a few years ago called Jordan Smith? A very common name I know.. but if you do, that is so weird, because I know him... He plays guitar and skateboards.. was also on an episode of Embarrassing Bodies, used to have long hair... :eek:

Yes I remember him but I didn't know him too well, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3738
Original post by Dinasaurus
Yes I remember him but I didn't know him too well, why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just know him, that's all... Sorry if that freaked you out haha. It's a small world. :rolleyes:
A levels in 2 days :eek:

Latest