Original post by jackpot95
lady mountford different block C2002 :tongue:

Okay :biggrin:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 1321
Original post by kewlpranay
No Pragnya your the only 1 put up there in the whole block :colondollar::tongue:

Sureeee :-p
Original post by Eden23
Received my room number this afternoon for Roscoe and Gladstone. I'm in block E. Anyone else?

My old block, memories... :colonhash:
Original post by rachelxoxo
Ahh that's good! Are you in c block?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! So glad I'm not the only one on that block arriving that day
Hey guys, a little off topic hope you don't mind. Have any of you completed the online student registration thing? Are we supposed to sign up for our modules now? A little worried about filling it up now as I would prefer to speak to someone prior to choosing which modules I'll be taking.
Original post by Harris Zainul
Hey guys, a little off topic hope you don't mind. Have any of you completed the online student registration thing? Are we supposed to sign up for our modules now? A little worried about filling it up now as I would prefer to speak to someone prior to choosing which modules I'll be taking.

I'm worried about this too! I also can't attach my photo, the file's too big but I have no idea how to make it smaller :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by soph24601
I'm worried about this too! I also can't attach my photo, the file's too big but I have no idea how to make it smaller :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've emailed my department (Law), but they've yet to reply me. :\

About your picture, if you're on Windows, open the picture using Paint and click on Resize and just change the measurements there (make sure the Maintain Aspect Ratio box is ticked).

If you're on Mac, just resize it using Photoshop.
Original post by daehnerys
Yes! So glad I'm not the only one on that block arriving that day

Ahh yaaaay! I know right, I was starting to freak out a bit! What floor are you on? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys, I am coming from Rome on the 15th! I am in Vine court as well but I can't find the code ( like C2003).. could you help me and tell me where do they send it? :smile:
Original post by margauxphillips
Hi guys, I am coming from Rome on the 15th! I am in Vine court as well but I can't find the code ( like C2003).. could you help me and tell me where do they send it? :smile:

Ahh I'm in vine court too, yaaaay! They will send your room number in the form of another contract agreement saying that you have agreed to these terms and conditions. It should be at the top with your accommodation name and your total amount of rent. Hope that helps! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Ahh yaaaay! I know right, I was starting to freak out a bit! What floor are you on? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on the first floor, you? :smile:

ps does anyone know what kind of shower/bath we're getting? I wanna know if we need a shower curtain or if it's a full cubicle (I freaking hate shower curtains)
Ah cool, I'm on the fifth floor. Oh and we have showers with shower curtains. They give you a shower curtain already but I brought my own anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah cool, I'm on the fifth floor. Oh and we have showers with shower curtains. They give you a shower curtain already but I brought my own anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, I'll just have to deal with it :P
Original post by daehnerys
Ok, I'll just have to deal with it :P

Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi do you know if we have our own cupboards in the kitchen and if they have a lock attached onto them or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by VV.KKGSR
Hi do you know if we have our own cupboards in the kitchen and if they have a lock attached onto them or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we do get our own cupboards in the kitchen but when I was there, there were no locks on the cupboards so I'm guessing we have to bring our own :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah we do get our own cupboards in the kitchen but when I was there, there were no locks on the cupboards so I'm guessing we have to bring our own :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, thanks for replying :-)
Original post by VV.KKGSR
Ah ok, thanks for replying :-)

Aww, it's fine! What floor are you on? I'm in the C block and on the fifth floor! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harris Zainul
Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks! :smile:

Im not Rachel haha! But there is an ironing board and iron provided here and it's in the communal area (definatly for catered anyway)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending