Its me AkhiMohamed btw, I just have a new account here

ohhhh yeah i was thinking who the flip is this :colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
ohhhh yeah i was thinking who the flip is this :colondollar:

Haha, well you do remember me? :smile:
Original post by Galileo Galilei
Oh and I am fine, how are you?

good gooood :tongue:
yeah meh im fine too i guess haha hows tsr been without me?
Haha, well you do remember me? :smile:

yeah i do now lol :tongue: dont worry i remember most people :wink:
good gooood :tongue:
yeah meh im fine too i guess haha hows tsr been without me?

Haha, I guess it is alright, haven't really been active much myself, a couple posts a day or so
Haha, I guess it is alright, haven't really been active much myself, a couple posts a day or so

admit it you guys missed me :wink: :P
yeah im probably not gonna do that coz ill get addicted knowing me :colondollar:
no whos this fish? :wink: :P

So how's a level life?

GCSE Grades good? Still wanting med?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So how's a level life?

GCSE Grades good? Still wanting med?

its ok i guess a lot of work and im lazy innit :colondollar: like i should be revising now :colondollar: how about you? your probably swimming through these arent you?

noooo way they were a shambles but hey my whole year group flopped :colondollar: :lol: anywho i dunno im getting told to forget it as its really hard and im just not worth it :tongue:

what about you? still doing chemical engineering?
admit it you guys missed me :wink: :P
yeah im probably not gonna do that coz ill get addicted knowing me :colondollar:

Hahhaha
its ok i guess a lot of work and im lazy innit :colondollar: like i should be revising now :colondollar: how about you? your probably swimming through these arent you?

noooo way they were a shambles but hey my whole year group flopped :colondollar: :lol: anywho i dunno im getting told to forget it as its really hard and im just not worth it :tongue:

what about you? still doing chemical engineering?

I should be too! Cba though... I'm so lazy now, but French A2 is gonna embarrass me so much when I fail the mock :frown:

My year flopped too! So it's okay :yy: I'm gonna forget about them too hopefully!

You're worth it, but whether you want it is a different thing :biggrin:

Was I ChemEng back then?it's chem with a Lang ish now :awesome:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I should be too! Cba though... I'm so lazy now, but French A2 is gonna embarrass me so much when I fail the mock :frown:

My year flopped too! So it's okay :yy: I'm gonna forget about them too hopefully!

You're worth it, but whether you want it is a different thing :biggrin:

Was I ChemEng back then?it's chem with a Lang ish now :awesome:

haha high five! i dont know if there is an emoticon for that :colondollar: Youll ace it dont worry :wink:
i laugh at mocks :tongue:

yeah shouldnt be too much of a hassle

haha i really do want it but its becoming harder and harder for me to do it now :frown:

lol yeah! though you werent fixed you were like i dunno ill take what the future brings kinda thing :tongue: oooh languages now huh? yeah i hate languages :tongue:
Hahhaha

your too prejudiced to say it!
hi guys who here is doing the history boys and/or twelfth night for coursework? need help oh and if there is any of you who are doing english literature aspects of narrative i need an example essay!
Hahah yeah its cool yeah just so much work but still bloody lazy haha hbu? i know long time no see haha :tongue:

Exactly the same :s-smilie: I'm so ****ing lazy ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7698
Original post by simmy123
hi guys who here is doing the history boys and/or twelfth night for coursework? need help oh and if there is any of you who are doing english literature aspects of narrative i need an example essay!

I'm doing the History Boys for my coursework and I did it at GCSE too so if you've got a question about the play I'm happy to help :smile:
Reply 7699
ok, great?

Latest