The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Accepted Conditional offer for Bsc Psychology and just in the process of picking accomodation!

Think Crown place is going to be first choice then vine court, however so damn expensive!!

Can anyone else help me for what accommodation is good for first years preferably on campus?! :smile:

Thanks!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hey!
Try looking at UNITE halls. They're all private halls :smile: It's quite expensive, but it's really nice and self catered and I think all are on campus!
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey, i'm currently a first year sound tech living at agnes jones. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Also, future sound techs - be prepared for your initiation... :wink:
Reply 1383
I'm in the same position!! I'm not sure about Greenbank! Is it mainly catered of equal as it seems a bit cheaper than Vine or Crown... has anyone got any suggestions about Greenbank as I'd like to be self catered with other self catered undergraduates?
Reply 1384
I have got a conditional offer for the Biological foundation at carmel college. I want to be in uni accommodation but i dont know where to go. Crown palace or vine court look the best but they are also the most expensive. I want to have the most fun, so i was thinking carnatic, i'm probably the top end of the party spectrum and i want to be with fun people and i know it's a weird concern but i get the feeling the cosy and expensive crown palace will have the more posher and boring students. But this is Crown courts first year so its hard to tell. What is the best accommodation for those going to carmel?
Reply 1385
I'm thinking the same thing! I'm looking into Carnatic as it seems to be the place for all undergraduates to be socially and my friend is there in her first year and said its much more social in the villages than on campus for first years!
Reply 1386
Is anyone else looking into Carnatic? If so where are you all thinking? or would they be all deemed the same socially? help!
applied for Crown Place twice and then Vine Court. soo looking forward to Liverpool University
Original post by maryamzahid
applied for Crown Place twice and then Vine Court. soo looking forward to Liverpool University

Crown Palace is my first choice, I walked past it in the Applicant it looks so good. Vine Court is my second option, tbh all my choices are on campus. I can't be arsed with the Student villages too far off campus for my liking.
Original post by Kruz
Crown Palace is my first choice, I walked past it in the Applicant it looks so good. Vine Court is my second option, tbh all my choices are on campus. I can't be arsed with the Student villages too far off campus for my liking.

Ahh same i didn't want to go for the student villages either, greenbank did look beautiful though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EllieEF
Is anyone else looking into Carnatic? If so where are you all thinking? or would they be all deemed the same socially? help!

I've heard rankin holds the reputation for most social. Due to the layout, you live with 20 on your floor. and 20 ppl on the floor above and below, so get to know alot of ppl. 60 basically living together.
Reply 1391
Rankin is also the newest, so that would be something to consider too!
Reply 1392
Hi
ive accepted liverpool univeristy as my first choice to study geology in september and now i have been asked to apply for accomodation. However on the open day we were rushed and did not get chance to see the accomodation. Would anyone be able to porvide infomration on the halls at liverpool to help me make my decision? Thank you
Original post by Hollie19
Hi
ive accepted liverpool univeristy as my first choice to study geology in september and now i have been asked to apply for accomodation. However on the open day we were rushed and did not get chance to see the accomodation. Would anyone be able to porvide infomration on the halls at liverpool to help me make my decision? Thank you

Are you looking for catered or self-catered? On campus or off campus? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1394
definately on campus but not sure whether to catered or self catered
Reply 1395
Original post by Lucy96
Are you looking for catered or self-catered? On campus or off campus? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i definately want to be on campus but whether i go catered or self catered does not bother me
i definately want to be on campus but whether i go catered or self catered does not bother me

Oh cool :biggrin: well Crown Place is a great option (I'm pretty sure it's self-catered though), it's a bit cheaper than Vine Court and it's going to be for 1000+ undergraduates so I assume very sociable. It's obviously brand new as it's just being built, the kitchens and rooms look lovely, very modern etc :smile:
Reply 1397
Original post by Lucy96
Oh cool :biggrin: well Crown Place is a great option (I'm pretty sure it's self-catered though), it's a bit cheaper than Vine Court and it's going to be for 1000+ undergraduates so I assume very sociable. It's obviously brand new as it's just being built, the kitchens and rooms look lovely, very modern etc :smile:

Do you think it will be more for foreign students though?
Do you think it will be more for foreign students though?

Why so? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1399

just wondering! are you aplying or are you a student there now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending