The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone have interview at station 4..n feel it was a lil rushed..with no opportunity to ask question at end..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 161
Original post by alevels1
Did you ask for feedback from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I emailed them today but haven't got a reply yet.
Okay people who are wondering when we'll hear back...I spoke to them and it should be at the end of next week so let's try and relax until then lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
Original post by professorsully
Okay people who are wondering when we'll hear back...I spoke to them and it should be at the end of next week so let's try and relax until then lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhh relax? What is relax? Afraid I seem to have forgotten what that is with stupid A level work load :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Original post by heens
Ahhhh relax? What is relax? Afraid I seem to have forgotten what that is with stupid A level work load :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

But thank you for calling them! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heens
But thank you for calling them! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good luck with exams! I've been there but I'm on a gap year now so it's all good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 166
Haha good luck with exams! I've been there but I'm on a gap year now so it's all good :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional offer from Sheffield about twenty minutes ago. Can't believe I've finally got in. Really happy especially with this being my first choice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
Unconditional offer from Sheffield about twenty minutes ago. Can't believe I've finally got in. Really happy especially with this being my first choice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 169
Just got a rejection, quite disappointed as I thought the interview went alright, does anyone know if we can get feedback?

Thank you did you hear anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 171
Thank you did you hear anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet no, but I'm holding on hope! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Original post by Wintabix
Just got a rejection, quite disappointed as I thought the interview went alright, does anyone know if we can get feedback?

I was rejected over a week ago and asked for feedback, but they still havnt replied!! I thought my interview went quite well aswell haha
Reply 173
Original post by alevels1
I was rejected over a week ago and asked for feedback, but they still havnt replied!! I thought my interview went quite well aswell haha

Ahh right so someone else is in the same boat as me then haha! Did you email them?
Reply 174
Yep, i emailed them twice but still no reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear..how did u hear..did track update...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 176
Original post by shahab2000
Sorry to hear..how did u hear..did track update...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep track updated :frown:
Reply 177
UNCONDITIONAL OFFER!!! Recieved track update first yesterday evening and another email from the uni in the morning!
Reply 178
Unconditional!!! Can't believe it, looks like this gap year was actually worth it :smile: good luck to those still to hear back!
Congrats on the offers..so we're really expecting to hear anytime soon now..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest