The Student Room Group

What do you guys think of these AQA unit 5 biology notes?

http://scienceraas.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/6/1/26618560/unit_5_notes.pdf

I'm not sure if i should base my notes off of these or the ones in the AQA book- these seem a lot more refined and to the point.

I'd really like a second opinion though- i need to ensure i get a B in this module 5 exam.
Reply 1
Original post by fatimahe
Haha, as if! Those notes are written by a teacher at my school, the notes are pretty good and can guarantee you a C just based on knowledge only but obviously to get the higher grade you need to do past papers! :smile:

There's literally 4 or so past papers for this unit though so past papers aren't really going to be the answer.
Do you really think that could only get you a C? A lot of its explanations are more in-depth but concise than the actual textbook. I can't imagine it would only get you a C really :s-smilie:
Reply 2
I guess so, but with A Level knowledge can only get you so far. You need to know how to apply the knowledge as well. But all that being said it comes down to the individual as well, the notes are really really really good! They really do help with your understanding. They got me a C without any actual practice but I did cram a lot, I'm sure you can do much better. Good luck with your exam

Okay thanks for your help :smile: Aside from using these notes and past papers would you recommend anything else? My plan was just to make a pretty comprehensive set of notes from this/my books, revise them then just do the past papers.
Reply 3
Nope, I guess that's it. Good luck with your revision! I can't wait till all these exams are finally over and done with
Reply 4
Nope, I guess that's it. Good luck with your revision! I can't wait till all these exams are finally over and done with

Me too, i have so much resting on these exams :frown: best of luck to you too

Quick Reply

Latest