Reply 1
The Prophecy
Flash Gordon
Seeing Double
Spring Breakers
The Twilight movies
Chapter 27
Getaway

Not the worst of movies but ones that really bored me rigid and made me nearly cry with boredom - the second Hunger Games and Hobbit movies. I liked the first of each of those series but hated both the second movies with a passion.
Reply 2
too many to list or even remember!
Original post by Yasmin25
The Prophecy
Flash Gordon
Seeing Double
Spring Breakers
The Twilight movies
Chapter 27
Getaway

Not the worst of movies but ones that really bored me rigid and made me nearly cry with boredom - the second Hunger Games and Hobbit movies. I liked the first of each of those series but hated both the second movies with a passion.

The first Hunger Games film was god-awful. Thought the second was a massive improvement!

Anyone seen Birdemic? Perhaps the best film ever made in terms of being so incredibly bad. I watched all of it.
Twilight oh my goodness! I just felt brain cells die through that movie, I don't see the appeal.

Especially the books, I just could not, get past the first page.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sharknado, even though I knew it was crap going into it I was still astonished by how awful they managed to make it
Original post by alexschmalex
Sharknado, even though I knew it was crap going into it I was still astonished by how awful they managed to make it

I've been meaning to watch this for so long just because of how awful it's been made out to be :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meemily
I've been meaning to watch this for so long just because of how awful it's been made out to be :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Be sure to have some paracetamol handy because the amount of facepalming you'll do while watching it is liable to give you a headache!
Probably Aliens vs Predator 2/ requiem

I was so disappointed and it was so cliched

Posted from TSR Mobile
The last film I walked out of was the third Transformers movie. I couldn't stand it anymore after about 30 minutes of that bloody Rosie woman's attempts at acting. Just terrible.
I thought Twilight was horrific, I was forced to watch it my friends...

I didn't think American Hustle was amazing either.

I can't remember any of the really bad ones! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
-Catwoman
-Igor
-George of the Jungle
-Transformers films (except for the first)
-Daybreakers
-Twilight
Batman and Robin, the one with Mr Freeze Arnold Schwarzenegger
There was an abysmal film indeed which I have watched with my best friend in a cinema six years ago. This film was so bad that I have forgotten the name. The worst one which I have watched so far. It was a pure frustration.
Reply 14
The Purge was pretty dreadful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Yasmin25
The Prophecy
Flash Gordon
Seeing Double
Spring Breakers
The Twilight movies
Chapter 27
Getaway

What a terrible film...
Original post by alexschmalex

I just read the plot summary for Sharknado on Wikipedia.

Da***? :lolwut:
Movie 43. Biggest waste of £7.50 ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.
Reply 19
Frozen isn't necessarily a bad film, but it's definitely one of the most overrated films ever.

That and The Notebook.

Quick Reply

Latest