The Student Room Group

What phone do you have?

Scroll to see replies

iPhone 4S.

It's almost entirely like an iPhone 5S but much less expensive.
Sony Xperia E.... it's okay tbh, far better than my samsung galaxy Y, the battery isnt too great but better than iphones
iPhone 4S, to be honest it's a great phone so I can't complain. I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, though I might in September. If I do I'll get either a 5S, S5 or G3.
Reply 23
An iphone 5 :smile:
Samsung Galaxy S4 :smile:
iPhone 5. Very user-friendly and perfect for my needs.

(Also have a few iPhone 5Cs and a HTC One M8 for sale if anyones interested PM me).
Original post by yellowcopter
iPhone 4S, to be honest it's a great phone so I can't complain. I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, though I might in September. If I do I'll get either a 5S, S5 or G3.

I'm going to say here: Don't. Not to s5 or 5s at least. They will charge you flagship rates for the previous years product with a different number on the box.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's the battery life?
Original post by Jammy Duel
I'm going to say here: Don't. Not to s5 or 5s at least. They will charge you flagship rates for the previous years product with a different number on the box.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know they barely have that much difference but I want 4G. :tongue: Plus I'd like to have an Android phone for once and check it out (getting pretty bored of iOS since all I've had for the past few years are iPhones) so I want a S5, G3 or One Plus One. I mainly want the S5 because the camera quality is brilliant. :smile:
Personally I'd never use a HTC. I don't like how they look, I hate Sense UI and I did have a Desire for a short period of time but I HAAAATED it. Personal preference I suppose. :smile:

I try to avoid heavily branded Android phones, which is why I'm going to try either getting a Google Play edition or opt for something such as the OnePlus One which has barely any Android branding whatsoever.
White iPhone 4S. Hopefully going to get an upgrade for my GCSE results! :smile:
Original post by yellowcopter
I know they barely have that much difference but I want 4G. :tongue: Plus I'd like to have an Android phone for once and check it out (getting pretty bored of iOS since all I've had for the past few years are iPhones) so I want a S5, G3 or One Plus One. I mainly want the S5 because the camera quality is brilliant. :smile:

Unless you do some decent photography, but not enough to warrant an expensive camera, and have a need to zoom, most phone cameras are enough. Presumably your only really ever likely to view the pictures on the phone or on a computer, for which 2 MP would be enough for some time, slightly higher to let you keep detail for zooming (whether that be to take the picture or when looking at it).

Pssstttt, ignore android and get a one m8, they're pretty good according to some reviews I've seen, and the reviewer in one of them is pretty critical about most things but had little to complain about with m8. (Only complaint they had was lack of wireless charging)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
Unless you do some decent photography, but not enough to warrant an expensive camera, and have a need to zoom, most phone cameras are enough. Presumably your only really ever likely to view the pictures on the phone or on a computer, for which 2 MP would be enough for some time, slightly higher to let you keep detail for zooming (whether that be to take the picture or when looking at it).

Pssstttt, ignore android and get a one m8, they're pretty good according to some reviews I've seen, and the reviewer in one of them is pretty critical about most things but had little to complain about with m8. (Only complaint they had was lack of wireless charging)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do actually take A LOT of pictures, I'm in no way a photographer but phone photography is definitely something I do. My 4S lacks this ability (it's good, but not good enough as sometimes the camera quality is crazy poor) though most current high end phones will suit my needs of both 4G and a good camera for phone photography. I've got my eye mainly on S5 and OnePlus One because some of the pictures it can produce are just wow. Specifically looking at OnePlus One since it has all the features of a high end phone in fact better but only £229, where as the rest are of a much more crazy higher price for the same specs including the One M8.

I've yet to check out the One M8 so I'll look at reviews, specs, comparisons with the OnePlus One, etc and see if it's worth buying. Since you guys keep recommending it I'm assuming it must be really good. :tongue:
Reply 33
Iphone 4S
Galaxy S3

Original post by TSA
iPhone 5. Very user-friendly and perfect for my needs.

(Also have a few iPhone 5Cs and a HTC One M8 for sale if anyones interested PM me).

I'm imagining some TSA agent stealing passengers' phones to sell on. :biggrin:
Original post by Sabertooth
Galaxy S3

I'm imagining some TSA agent stealing passengers' phones to sell on. :biggrin:

It's standard procedure. :cool:
Iphone 5 woo
Reply 37
Iphone 4S. But I'd much rather a Nokia Lumia with a decent battery!
Samsung Galaxy S2. Not due another upgrade until next May :frown:
Moved to Mobile Phones.

I have the S4 Mini and a cheap Nokia thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending