The Student Room Group

Found 2 10/10 guys :yep:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Don't find the first one attractive, the second one is aiiiight, I prefer Chuck Bass though :sexface:

Seems you're into the baby faced guys
To be 'top tier' (as in women* can barely control themselves around you) you need to be more sexually dimorphic than Chace Crawford.
Obviously he's good looking though.

*That's women off-line, not on TSR. Possibly older than the majority of women on this site too, considering that they're both around 30ish years old.

Chace Crawford is perfect for 18-21 year olds and older women who like pretty boys, but the women in between will go crazier for a more sexually dimorphic man.
(edited 9 years ago)
Neither are 10/10. The first one isn't even close tbh.
Don't find the first one attractive, the second one is aiiiight, I prefer Chuck Bass though :sexface:

srs, Dean is the best :yep:

No though, Nate > Chuck, just like how Serena > Blair :yep: But each to their own, and all that...

lmao I knew a Chuck Bass irl, but he was of african-american origin.
Original post by NathanW18
Neither are 10/10. The first one isn't even close tbh.

weaaw, who would you say is better looking?

inb4 Franck Ribery, inb4 Bruce Vilanche, inb4 Ryan Mayes
Original post by Anonymous Coward
To be 'top tier' (as in women* can barely control themselves around you) you need to be more sexually dimorphic than Chace Crawford.
Obviously he's good looking though.

*That's women off-line, not on TSR. Possibly older than the majority of women on this site too, considering that they're both around 30ish years old.

Chace Crawford is perfect for 18-21 year olds and older women who like pretty boys, but the women in between will go crazier for a more sexually dimorphic man.

That is some deep **** right there, so are you saying that the alpha male would be the stereotypical body-builder rather than an androgynous guy?
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
That is some deep **** right there, so are you saying that the alpha male would be the stereotypical body-builder rather than an androgynous guy?

Not the stereotypical bodybuilder, no.
But they'd have a more robust skull. Chace Crawford's head shape could belong to a woman, quite easily. It's barely bigger or more masculine than Blake Lively's.

Contrast this with:

Another picture which wouldn't load - http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/IaUgz8mFbMQ2_zbvgMVs.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2013-06-05/6488a173-d2d6-41a6-b806-a8741335f960_thom-evans-jessica-lowndes-sex-is-a-wonderful-workout-kelly-brook.jpg

Thom Evans.
Absolutely no mistaking that this is the skull of a man and not a woman. You do not really find women anywhere with a head shaped like this.
And he has good features as well.
He isn't 'perfect' himself - his eyes could be better (they make him look dopey), and he could be taller.

But if they're both non-famous waiters at a top restaurant, dressed in shirt and tie:
Chace Crawford gets lots of looks, and some much older women will chat him up, as will some younger women.

Thom Evans walks into the room, and women stare. They can barely muster up the courage to chat him up properly, but they just stare until he leaves the room, before they look at each other with opened mouths. Sure, the very young women find him 'too big' or too manly, or not pretty enough. But ask them in five years.
Just imagine his profile in comparison to Chace Crawford's.

That's how it would go in the real world. Chace is 'prettier' on camera, but that's not really all it's about.
Thom Evans with two inches of height and better eyes is top tier.

There's no denying that there's barely anything wrong with Chace Crawford's face form a 'nice to look at' point of view, but in terms of in-motion and pure sexual attraction to women, he's not sexually dimorphic enough.
(edited 9 years ago)
I love me some Chace Crawford. Especially when he's playing Nathaniel Archibald from Gossip Girl. :love:

The other guy is not so hot in my opinion. I would rate him 6/10. Chace on the other hand gets a 10/10.:rolleyes:
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
srs, Dean is the best :yep:

No though, Nate > Chuck, just like how Serena > Blair :yep: But each to their own, and all that...

lmao I knew a Chuck Bass irl, but he was of african-american origin.

Haha I also prefer Blair to Serena. They're all hot though tbh
Dean Winchester is a Hunter, Bearer of the Mark of Cain, he is the true vessel of the archangel Michael and is part of the Men of Letters so I understand the attraction. He is a Demon now though so that may turn some ladies off...
But they'd have a more robust skull. Chace Crawford's head shape could belong to a woman, quite easily. It's barely bigger or more masculine than Blake Lively's.

Contrast this with:

Another picture which wouldn't load - http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/IaUgz8mFbMQ2_zbvgMVs.Q--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/omg/2013-06-05/6488a173-d2d6-41a6-b806-a8741335f960_thom-evans-jessica-lowndes-sex-is-a-wonderful-workout-kelly-brook.jpg

Thom Evans.
Absolutely no mistaking that this is the skull of a man and not a woman. You do not really find women anywhere with a head shaped like this.
He isn't 'perfect' himself - his eyes could be better (they make him look dopey), and he could be taller.

But if they're both non-famous waiters at a top restaurant, dressed in shirt and tie:
Chace Crawford gets lots of looks, and some much older women will chat him up, as will some younger women.

Thom Evans walks into the room, and women stare. They can barely muster up the courage to chat him up properly, but they just stare until he leaves the room, before they look at each other with opened mouths. Sure, the very young women find him 'too big' or too manly, or not pretty enough. But ask them in five years.

That's how it would go in the real world. Chace is 'prettier' on camera, but that's not really all it's about.

There's no denying that there's barely anything wrong with Chace Crawford's face form a 'nice to look at' point of view, but in terms of in-motion and pure sexual attraction to women, he's not sexually dimorphic enough.

strong puahater
Original post by Greg Jackson
strong puahater

Would you deny/argue against what I've claimed?
Original post by Technetium
I love me some Chace Crawford. Especially when he's playing Nathaniel Archibald from Gossip Girl. :love:

The other guy is not so hot in my opinion. I would rate him 6/10. Chace on the other hand gets a 10/10.:rolleyes:

Proof that the rating system is flawed
Original post by Blue_Mason
Proof that the rating system is flawed

Ratings are always flawed because they are subjective.

Contrast this with:

Thom Evans.

cute girls

Didn't read any of that btw.
Original post by ChickenMadness
cute girls

Didn't read any of that btw.

Nice to know. It wasn't a reply for you anyway, so doesn't really bother me.
Edit: Yeah, they're nice.
Paledecki is good looking , no homo. But i think being 10/10 universally is impossible because everyone has different preferences.

My girlfriend thinks I look like Chuck Bass:colondollar:

OT;

The only two guys I could see as 10/10 (no homo) is Louis Tomlinson (1D) and Joey Essex
Reply 38
Original post by Malevolent
Hot (no homo)

Yes?

Angel* (me) :smile:, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest