The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine UKCAT Poll

Poll

What did you get in your UKCAT? (GEM applicants only)

I thought it may be useful to have a dedicated UKCAT poll for GEM applicants only.

Please do not post your score if you are only applying to undergrad medicine.

Please direct all UKCAT discussion to this thread, this thread is only for GEM applicants to vote on their UKCAT score.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
guess there's no harm in starting...

UKCAT 702

where do I go? I'm graduating in Law and I'm from Italy.
Got 667. Not too great but hopefully should be ok since I'm going to be doing the GAMSAT, as well, so still have a chance of getting into med!
797.5, so happy! Time to switch a GAMSAT uni for a UKCAT one.
Original post by SpringNicht
797.5, so happy! Time to switch a GAMSAT uni for a UKCAT one.

If I were you I'd definitely be applying for Kings, Barts, Southampton and Newcastle. 3 and virtually 4 guaranteed interviews!
Original post by MJK91
If I were you I'd definitely be applying for Kings, Barts, Southampton and Newcastle. 3 and virtually 4 guaranteed interviews!

Which one's the one that's not guaranteed? Newcastle is one I've got picked out already, but it's the other 3 I'm deciding between as my fourth application :P (Already selected Warwick, and Liverpool just because it'd mean I can stay at home).
Which one's the one that's not guaranteed? Newcastle is one I've got picked out already, but it's the other 3 I'm deciding between as my fourth application :P (Already selected Warwick, and Liverpool just because it'd mean I can stay at home).

King's, as they select potential interviewees by UKCAT but still assess the personal statement. As do Warwick.

Barts, Newcastle and Southampton invite based on UKCAT alone :smile:
Reply 7

I can vouch for Kings solid uni spent 4 years there, their medicine campus has a really good vibe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending