The Student Room Group

Can you recommend to me organisations like SEO London, Bright Network and much more?

I am looking to secure a spring internship with the help of various organisations. So far I know of:
-SEO London
-Bright Network
-Rare Recruitment
-Employ-ability

I was wondering if there are others out there that can help me fulfil this aim.

Thanks in advance.
I'm an SEO Scholar and my answer to your question is no. Go through the application process like everyone else -_-

I'll be applying to Bright Network, however.
Reply 2
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I'm an SEO Scholar and my answer to your question is no. Go through the application process like everyone else -_-

How long does each application take? Also does it require referances ect. ?
Original post by shahbaz
How long does each application take? Also does it require referances ect. ?

Can't remember exactly. No longer than an hour, iirc. They ask for your CV.. whether they contact references to check everything you say adds up.. I'm not sure.

lol what?
Original post by liarpoker
lol what?

Re-read and decipher, use your initiative.
Reply 6

Sorry, I don't understand this, either.
How is going through SEO going through the 'process like everyone else'. What exactly are you trying to say in this post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Re-read and decipher, use your initiative.

You instruct the OP to go through the application process like everyone else and presumably not use her ethnicity as a leg up.

Yet, you're doing exactly that, through being an SEO Scholar.

Please correct me if I've missed something.
Original post by Aenigma
x

Original post by liarpoker
x

Oh, I completely misinterpreted the OP. My bad. I thought OP was asking for someone who's a part of those organisations to put in a good word for her with the organisers. 11pm, I'm tired as hell. Accept my apologies.

Another organisation I'm a part of who assited me in securing my current summer internship is City Link Brokerage.
Reply 9
Oh, I completely misinterpreted the OP. My bad. I thought OP was asking for someone who's a part of those organisations to put in a good word for her with the organisers. 11pm, I'm tired as hell. Accept my apologies.

Another organisation I'm a part of who assited me in securing my current summer internship is City Link Brokerage.

Ok, fair enough.

To be clear, I understand completely why these organisations are important and have nothing against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was so baffled when I saw the post. Anyways glad thats all cleared up! Good luck with your application for the Bright Network Abdul-Karim. Thank you to liarpoker and Aenigma!

I remember discussing SEO with you on the Somali Society thread a while ago, what was your experience like with them? I think I might apply through after finally deciding on audit/tax as a something I'd like to pursue. Any information is good information at this point.
Original post by HeavyTeddy
I remember discussing SEO with you on the Somali Society thread a while ago, what was your experience like with them? I think I might apply through after finally deciding on audit/tax as a something I'd like to pursue. Any information is good information at this point.

Yes, and a great thanks to you for that. They offered a wide range of things including insight events etc.. I managed to get a weeks placement at Barclays after interviews. Although, I had to turn it down due to already having an internship. They helped with the applications which got me into a workshop at Morgan Stanley and somewhere else I can't remember from the top of my head.

I'd definitely advise applying there. They're legends.
Yes, and a great thanks to you for that. They offered a wide range of things including insight events etc.. I managed to get a weeks placement at Barclays after interviews. Although, I had to turn it down due to already having an internship. They helped with the applications which got me into a workshop at Morgan Stanley and somewhere else I can't remember from the top of my head.

I'd definitely advise applying there. They're legends.

Do they mind if you don't have much work experience if everything else is to a good standard?
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Do they mind if you don't have much work experience if everything else is to a good standard?

They look for academic ability and whether you're a marketable candidate. They will provide you with the work/event opportunities.
Reply 15
Hi,

Apparently i've been sent some online tests to complete by SEO by Monday 30th MArch. No links were included in the email.
Does anybody know where to access these tests?

Thanks!
Hi

Same as KDorka, no link, can't call or anything.

Thanks
Original post by KDorka
Hi,

Apparently i've been sent some online tests to complete by SEO by Monday 30th MArch. No links were included in the email.

Thanks!

Please let me know if you find out how to access them! I'll do the same if I can get through to them!
Original post by KDorka
Hi,

Thanks!

Original post by Jackyeung94
Hi

Same as KDorka, no link, can't call or anything.

Thanks

I thought I was being dense when I couldn't find them, at least its not just me. I take it you guys have applied for professional services

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending