The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maryamzahid
don't think so, its still being built so if we do it would only be the exterior part of it. its a shame coz I wanted to see the inside.

Oh damn :/ me too. They should've included the studio flat in the video and pictures. They didnt even give a list of whats included

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I applied for Crown place around 5 months ago, but I got a place at Roscoe and Gladstone. It's kind of weird because some people who applied much later than me, got a place there.

Anywho, I'm super excited to live at R&G, I just need to try and change it to self catered instead of catered. Anyone going to be living there? :smile:
I'm having major problems finding accommodation as the room I was offered was in Dale hall and the fact we would have to move out would be far too much of an inconvenience. I started to look into private but i'm stuck on which ones to go with, I've looked at student unite and liked the look of Myrtle court. Has anyone else applied or looked into this place?
Does anyone know when the liverpool bursary will be given?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan-SB
Block C, flat 33! :smile:

I'm not in flat 73 -
I'm in flat 33 😁 got the numbers muddled up - whoops - this means I'm in the same flat as you
Reply 1725
Original post by A6 paper
I'm not in flat 73 -
I'm in flat 33 😁 got the numbers muddled up - whoops - this means I'm in the same flat as you

What room number? :smile:
Original post by Dan-SB
What room number? :smile:

Room 2 wbu?
Reply 1727
Room 2 wbu?

Room 4! :smile:
Original post by Dan-SB
Room 4! :smile:

What course are doing?
Reply 1729
What course are doing?

Law you?
Original post by Dan-SB
Law you?
dentistry 😁
Reply 1731
dentistry 😁

You got Facebook?
Original post by Dan-SB
You got Facebook?

Yes I do
Reply 1733
Yes I do

Add me, Danielle Boyle :smile:
Original post by Krazy_b
Does anyone know when the liverpool bursary will be given?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the bursary will be given once you are a registered uni student and probably around November time :smile:
Original post by Dan-SB
Add me, Danielle Boyle :smile:

Okay sure
Still no accommodation offer :/
I've been told I'll probably be in Dale Hall but I don't want temporary accommodation either, I don't know whether to book a private room now or wait to see if I get a permanent room in Carnatic. The private rooms I've seen that are good are in Myrtle Court or The Railyard, there's a few flats which are just freshers at the minute.
Myrtle Court or The Railyard??
Original post by Eleanormroome
Myrtle Court or The Railyard??

I'm having the same decision to make! think i will be put into temporary accomodation if i don't go private. But i don't fancy paying £130 a week and get a buss pass so might have to go private but i don't know which one will have more UoL freshers, wanted grand central but i think they are fully booked :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending