The Student Room Group

Cheryl Cole or Michelle Keegan?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rahulchopra30
Tbh I would bang Michelle, but I think Cheryl is prettier.

Michelle has got a smokin hot body, but Cheryl has a sexy face, sexy smile, and sexier hair. "She's worth it".

Tbh, never really been a fan of Cheryl Cole. Don't know why.
Michelle
Cheryl has no ass lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by sytner9
I voted Cheryl but before the arse tattoo she was fitter.

Haha, she is still very pretty I think
Cheryl Cole is in a different league and much hotter.
Reply 44
Original post by Philip_Philtrum

Ditto bro ditto.

Cheryl Cole is beautiful.
Both. :dice:
BANG BANG BANGITY BANG!!

Cheryl is hotter.

Michelle would deffo bang though. She has a fitter body. But Cheryl is prettier overall.
Defo Cheryl
Michelle is bae <3333
Reply 49
Neither both are to skinny I'd break em and endup on a murder charge. I dont find skinny women attractive.. if I wanted to have sex with a pencil I would.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrMango
Neither both are to skinny I'd break em and endup on a murder charge. I dont find skinny women attractive.. if I wanted to have sex with a pencil I would.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol well Keegan is quite busty.
Reply 51
Keegan. No contest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love the chavvy look lol No seriously, I wear my hair the same and have big jewellery as well and it works perfectly for me on the social/dating scene, so I can't judge her look.

Cheryl is just stiff, doesn't have as good a body and is all wanna-be glamourous. She went from punching randoms in the face to being a snoot. But somehow Cheryl is still admirable. But Michelle is desirable. :yep:

I dunno. Keegan has the boobs. So Keegan if I were a guy for boobs alone being the deciding X Factor :tongue:
Reply 54
Original post by RiOt GrrrL

Love the chavvy look lol No seriously, I wear my hair the same and have big jewellery as well and it works perfectly for me on the social/dating scene, so I can't judge her look.

Cheryl is just stiff, doesn't have as good a body and is all wanna-be glamourous. She went from punching randoms in the face to being a snoot. But somehow Cheryl is still admirable. But Michelle is desirable. :yep:

Nicely put!! Agreed Cheryl is kinda wow!!! And Michelle is Dammn she fine!

I dunno. Keegan has the boobs. So Keegan if I were a guy for boobs alone being the deciding X Factor :tongue:

See that Michelle pic is HOT! I would so bang her if she offered herself like that.

But... Seeing Cheryl there, and just WOW!!
Original post by pshah2
Nicely put!! Agreed Cheryl is kinda wow!!! And Michelle is Dammn she fine!

See that Michelle pic is HOT! I would so bang her if she offered herself like that.

But... Seeing Cheryl there, and just WOW!!

Yeah they're both ****ing gorg, right? :cookie: But Keegan has the bust. Something about Cheryl seems like a keeper. Oh well, I'm a girl, so I am probably deep down judging on who I'd rather be if I had to choose, not who I'd rather bang if I had to choose :lol: I'd rather be Cheryl. I'd rather be with Keegan. They're both hot.
Reply 56
Yeah they're both ****ing gorg, right? :cookie: But Keegan has the bust. Something about Cheryl seems like a keeper. Oh well, I'm a girl, so I am probably deep down judging on who I'd rather be if I had to choose, not who I'd rather bang if I had to choose :lol: I'd rather be Cheryl. I'd rather be with Keegan. They're both hot.

Yeah good points! Nicely said lass!

I'd rather be with Cheryl in terms of wifey.

Rather bang Keegan and have her as your first girlfriend. That body.. phew smokin hot
Reply 57
Original post by Philip_Philtrum

Yes I think Cheryl is beautiful!!
Michelle to bang, and Cheryl to bang. So both.
Cheryl. But both are relatively high tier, and would both receive it.

Quick Reply

Latest