The Student Room Group

Funding for 2nd degree - Radiography

I have had a first degree and masters funded in Primary Education and I am looking to now change careers. Am I correct in the understanding that Radiography is an exception and therefore I would still qualify for all financial support?

Thanks
Hi there. Could you please confirm the full name of the course and university you are looking to study at? Thanks, Leah.
Original post by mjohnson72
I have had a first degree and masters funded in Primary Education and I am looking to now change careers. Am I correct in the understanding that Radiography is an exception and therefore I would still qualify for all financial support?

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university you will attend and the duration of the course?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 3
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university you will attend and the duration of the course?

Thanks, Drew

It is at Keele University, the course code is B821 and the degree is RADIOGRAPHY (DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING) - BSc (Hons).

thanks

Michelle
It is at Keele University, the course code is B821 and the degree is RADIOGRAPHY (DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING) - BSc (Hons).

thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for confirming the course details. This course is classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous study or qualifications into consideration. You will be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 5
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for confirming the course details. This course is classed as an exception course which means we do not take your previous study or qualifications into consideration. You will be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Loan, Maintenance Loan and Supplementary Grants if applicable to you.

Thanks, Drew

Thank you so much for your help.
Thank you so much for your help.

You are more than welcome, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending