The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
Looks like I won't be getting a SW this year :'(

You might if you don't give up, it's all about perseverance and showing them that you'd be the right person for an offer, just keep trying
Original post by welcometoib
pwc?

I'm nervous to send my stuff off. I did PwC numerical today but I think I ****ed up. I've been practicing all day, I average like 75%-80% on the practice SHL which is **** in the wider scheme of things. I'm so close to just giving up and settling for returns in BO.

I know how to work out the answers but not in the time period given. Just comprehending a question takes about 20 seconds -.- so frustrating.
I'm nervous to send my stuff off. I did PwC numerical today but I think I ****ed up. I've been practicing all day, I average like 75%-80% on the practice SHL which is **** in the wider scheme of things. I'm so close to just giving up and settling for returns in BO.

I know how to work out the answers but not in the time period given. Just comprehending a question takes about 20 seconds -.- so frustrating.

go do the verbal and then check your feedback report.
go do the verbal and then check your feedback report.

I haven't been given a verbal test yet. I assume it means I didn't reach the benchmark.
I haven't been given a verbal test yet. I assume it means I didn't reach the benchmark.

bro what are you applying for lol? For talent academy you have to do the verbal and numerical together, they give it to you together
bro what are you applying for lol? For talent academy you have to do the verbal and numerical together, they give it to you together

**** really? let me check

Failed.. did average in numerical and well below averagec in logical. I didn't even understand wtf the logical questions were. screw that
Failed.. did average in numerical and well below averagec in logical. I didn't even understand wtf the logical questions were. screw that

:frown: please don't take it to heart, at least you have had a test in real conditions?
:frown: please don't take it to heart, at least you have had a test in real conditions?

I did CS & BAML in real conditions earlier this year and got through to CS AS and BAML A level programme.
I did CS & BAML in real conditions earlier this year and got through to CS AS and BAML A level programme.

firstly, those tests wouldn't have anywhere near the same benchmark, and secondly, if they were to, why would you have had no problem then and now youre so worried?
firstly, those tests wouldn't have anywhere near the same benchmark, and secondly, if they were to, why would you have had no problem then and now youre so worried?

The tests were easier back then I think
The tests were easier back then I think

Just keep your head high and don't give up, all these tests need are practice, just like any other test. :yep:
Hello guys, I wonder if any of you guys have received test invitations from Citi and J.P. Morgan :smile: I applied for about a week ago and yet I haven't received their test invitations, should I contact the HR?

Cheers
Reply 1153
Original post by EconAndBusiness
Hello guys, I wonder if any of you guys have received test invitations from Citi and J.P. Morgan :smile: I applied for about a week ago and yet I haven't received their test invitations, should I contact the HR?

Cheers

Haven't heard from Citi either.
Original post by EconAndBusiness

Cheers

Yeah I applied to both a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet either 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
JPM submitted, did a situational judgement test
JPM submitted, did a situational judgement test

What division did you apply to? And how long did you wait for the test?
Original post by iCreptio
What division did you apply to? And how long did you wait for the test?

IB and Risk and it came instantly after I submitted my application.

Al right, thanks.

Good luck with your application :biggrin:

jpm do a sjt? ****. Have you heard about a numerical or anything after submitting the sjt?

Latest

Trending

Trending