The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dringi95
Is it normal not to get a confirmation e-mail after taking the MS numerical test?
Would be grateful for an answer.

I received none.
Original post by welcometoib
did you not have a two week frame in which to sign with the two converted springs? If so how did you phrase emails with the firms you applied to in second year to speed up the process when you had already signed offers im guessing?

Yeah, I did but it's a bit more flexible, than that, really

Just that I had exploding offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quick question: Is anyone else able to attach a covering letter + their CV on the JP Morgan portal?

Keeps replacing my CV...
Original post by IB Fanboy
Quick question: Is anyone else able to attach a covering letter + their CV on then JP Morgan portal?

Keeps replacing my CV...

Yeah I merged cover letter and CV in the same PDF doc
Original post by solaars
Yeah I merged cover letter and CV in the same PDF doc

Also felt that the 300 word response is redundant then if I had the covering letter.
Also felt that the 300 word response is redundant then if I had the covering letter.

It's not what I meant. I uploaded a two page CV: first page is my cover letter, second page is my actual CV. I also have the 300 words compulsory response.

"If you don't do something optional in IB, don't let the door hit you on the way out"
^^^^ nice cw quote:biggrin:

Just had my ac with icap, think ill get the offer. Got a wuestion like whats the diff between a trader and a broker? I was like wtf
Original post by solaars
It's not what I meant. I uploaded a two page CV: first page is my cover letter, second page is my actual CV. I also have the 300 words compulsory response.

"If you don't do something optional in IB, don't let the door hit you on the way out"

I know what you meant. Nice quote though
Original post by smashzeJ
^^^^ nice cw quote:biggrin:

Just had my ac with icap, think ill get the offer. Got a wuestion like whats the diff between a trader and a broker? I was like wtf

The trader buys and sells, the broker puts in contact buyers and sellers I guess?

I know what you meant. Nice quote though

My bad. Yeah I like it aha. Reflects the competitiveness. There's a lot more on the blog "theibanker.com" and I think I found the quote in his book (which is one of my must-read for ib)
Ms first round! Guys helpppp
Ms first round! Guys helpppp

S and T? When did u apply
just got called saying i got an MS telephone interview. they must be giving them out now. i was in the library so had to whisper down the phone! haha
S and T? When did u apply

I think ms is general fo sw. 4th nov, and my preference would be ibd
I think ms is general fo sw. 4th nov, and my preference would be ibd

F, 22 oct for me , probably i wasnt selected (again)

Congrats on gettin it tho
F, 22 oct for me , probably i wasnt selected (again)

Congrats on gettin it tho

What school do you come from / what's your app like overall?
Only takes one foot in the door mate, you'll get it, keep at it
How many apps should I aim to do approximately? I'm doing Economics at LSE
Recieved 3 calls earlier couldn't pick up. I assume MS?
Nomura Interview in London. Anyone else got it?
Just came back from SEO fyft aaaand I have a lot of work to do lol
Original post by Purple_fox
Nomura Interview in London. Anyone else got it?

When did you submitted your app?

Latest

Trending

Trending