The Student Room Group

Last day of Find Father Christmas!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
EDIT: Problem is now resolved! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Everybody!

I am sorry to announce that we have a technical error, whereby I and CT members can see the Santa but nobody else can. :rant:

You have been searching in vain.

I will update once this has been resolved. :unimpressed:

Please don't be angry with me. :frown:

:puppyeyes:

The piss has now officially been taken.

:woo: Winner!! :woo:

Congratulations!!

Come back tomorrow for more Santa searching shenanigans! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Will it actually be there this time?
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Ok I must go now. I give up. Please quote me in whoever finds it. :puppyeyes:

I found it.

I finally had the idea to look on Puddles' profile, and I saw his/her wiki edits which included one on the 2nd of December. I found it that way.

:u:

Original post by RFowler
Is this it?

Spoiler

Original post by RFowler
I found it.

I finally had the idea to look on Puddles' profile, and I saw his/her wiki edits which included one on the 2nd of December. I found it that way.

Hardly fair. It wasn't even there until after Hal.E.Lujah left.
Original post by Arkasia
Hardly fair. It wasn't even there until after Hal.E.Lujah left.

Original post by RFowler
I found it.

Actually, you could have found it the way RFowler did before Puddles posted the update here :h:
Original post by shadowdweller
Actually, you could have found it the way RFowler did before Puddles posted the update here :h:

Really? I thought Puddles said the page had only updated for you, so us plebs would still have seen nothing, even if refreshing.
Original post by Arkasia
Really? I thought Puddles said the page had only updated for you, so us plebs would still have seen nothing, even if refreshing.

The page, yes, but not the update history - I'm not CT so wouldn't have been able to see it either :no:

It's been in the article history since this morning though, just not visible on the actual page :yep:
The page, yes, but not the update history - I'm not CT so wouldn't have been able to see it either :no:

It's been in the article history since this morning though, just not visible on the actual page :yep:

Right, well from now on Puddles is not allowed to be the one doing it, because everyone knows just to look at his edit history.
Original post by Arkasia
Right, well from now on Puddles is not allowed to be the one doing it, because everyone knows just to look at his edit history.

Nah, it depends where the Santa is - yesterday's wouldn't have shown up in the edit history, for example :h:
Nah, it depends where the Santa is - yesterday's wouldn't have shown up in the edit history, for example :h:

So that limits it a lot, doesn't it?
Original post by Arkasia
So that limits it a lot, doesn't it?

Not really, there's still a number of places he could be hidden. Obviously I can't really elaborate on this without giving away potential future ones, but rest assured it won't be as easy as just checking the edits every time :tongue:
Haha I knew it! I looked through some of the wiki articles but would probaby have missed it anyway.

Looking forward to tomorrow :h:
Not really, there's still a number of places he could be hidden. Obviously I can't really elaborate on this without giving away potential future ones, but rest assured it won't be as easy as just checking the edits every time :tongue:

I really hope she changes his profile picture to one containing Santa and see how long it takes for him to find it for example :innocent:
Haha I knew it! I looked through some of the wiki articles but would probaby have missed it anyway.

Looking forward to tomorrow :h:

Such a good game :woo:
I really hope she changes his profile picture to one containing Santa and see how long it takes for him to find it for example :innocent:

Pahahaha, ultimate trolling :rofl:
Why is this thread making me laugh?

XD
What time is it usually posted? Got a few closes at my pub this week and next week so will be sleeping in.

Nooo!
Original post by Arkasia
Will it actually be there this time?

Yes! I now know about the 'Clear System Cache' button in AdminCP. :yy:

:woo:
Original post by SirMasterKey
What time is it usually posted? Got a few closes at my pub this week and next week so will be sleeping in.

Nooo!

I'll wait until a bit later in the day, just for you!
Yes! I now know about the 'Clear System Cache' button in AdminCP. :yy:

:woo:

I'll wait until a bit later in the day, just for you!

Well you don't have too! There are days when I have no late finishes :awesome:

I was also just curious as to when to start looking each day :wink:
Original post by RFowler
I found it.

I like how messed up, but two people managed to find it on ultra hard mode regardless.... :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest