The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3280
Original post by forest123
And how do you think it went?

Felt it went pretty good, the interviewer said hope to speak to you soon at the end which I felt was a good sign, but I don't know why he said that because even if I get onto the scheme don't know when I would speak to him haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by studentgirl22
Has anyone done an SHL numerical test? I have just been invited to complete one.. How difficult is it? Do I need to practise?

Similar question style to kenexa. Not too difficult. I would practice but just depends on how competent you feel at doing these numericals.
Original post by Anonynous
Similar question style to kenexa. Not too difficult. I would practice but just depends on how competent you feel at doing these numericals.

Ok thank you.. I'll just try and fit some practising in!
Original post by President M.E.
Have you heard anything from CS yet man?

they are just mugging me off, email said Id hear something in jan
To those who have had interviews with JP morgan/those who have had interviews in general. How long do you get between the email/phone call inviting you for the interview and the interview day itself? a week? 2 weeks? is it enough to do all the research etc necessary in that time? :tongue:
Reply 3285
Original post by DavidMonk
To those who have had interviews with JP morgan/those who have had interviews in general. How long do you get between the email/phone call inviting you for the interview and the interview day itself? a week? 2 weeks? is it enough to do all the research etc necessary in that time? :tongue:

They said it wouldn't be less than 3 working days notice, my interviewer's probably away atm so I've yet to receive the email confirming the date and time of my interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econstudent10
How hard is the UBS Insights logical? Does Nomura Explore have a logical as well? What about BNP? Hateeee them

Have we had offers for the three?

Nomura offers, BNP rejections, UBS silent
Does anyone know the dates for citi
Original post by DavidOgbe
Does anyone know the dates for citi

Citiquest is 13th - 17th, scope is 8-10th
Anyone heard back for JP Morgan: IBD?
Anyone heard back for Citi Scope yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, do Nomura send out tests?

I think so I didn't apply to them
Has anyone done the interview for HSBC for their summer internship? I've got one in the new year and was hoping someone would give me some hints or tips. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Razina17
Has anyone done the interview for HSBC for their summer internship? I've got one in the new year and was hoping someone would give me some hints or tips. Thanks :smile:

Are applications still open, what area of banking is their summer programme for?
Are applications still open, what area of banking is their summer programme for?

Its in commercial and private banking I believe and yes they are still open
Its in commercial and private banking I believe and yes they are still open

You're interested in retail banking?
You're interested in retail banking?

Not really I'm doing it for the experience, do something useful during the summer.
Not really I'm doing it for the experience, do something useful during the summer.

Good thinking. Good luck with it!
Good thinking. Good luck with it!

Thanks, do Nomura send out tests?

No tests, CV and cover letter. Then a 45 minute interview with HR

I was rejected last week.

Latest

Trending

Trending