The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Toda
What stage are you guys at with Citi? Im still 'under review'.

Original post by mco10
did they get back to you saying youve passed the online test?

they sent me an email 3days ago saying they will get back to me shortly..

and my application review is pending... did you get any of that?

I got an email on the 2nd saying that I have passed my test and my application is under review. Since then I haven't gotten anything even a email saying they will get back to me shortly.
Original post by Aenigma
I'm certain I didn't include it in my 300

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't get a choice though do you? Anything in that box counts towards the word limit. What division you apply to?
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Cheers :smile: it is gonna kill my valuable word count though :frown: just had 300 and was ready to send off basically :frown:

I included my dates as it was in red and because HR at GS didn't reply say ignore it. Plus like anything in banking, if you don't do something optional try not to get hurt by the door on the way out. Plus it only took me 6 words...

Original post by Aenigma
I'm certain I didn't include it in my 300

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it'll make much difference as the Spring Insight dates are fixed. It's probably more for permanent positions where the starting dates aren't always fixed or something.
(edited 9 years ago)
so are the banks just not going to do anything till next week?
Original post by Cookie_m14
I included my dates as it was in red and because HR at GS didn't reply saying ignore it. Plus like anything in banking, if you don't do something optional try not to get hurt by the door on the way out. Plus it only took me 6 words...

I doubt it'll make much difference as the Spring Insight dates are fixed. It's probably more for permanent positions where the starting dates aren't fixed or something.

i wrote april 2015, it really isnt a big deal
Original post by mikiu15
I got an email on the 2nd saying that I have passed my test and my application is under review. Since then I haven't gotten anything even a email saying they will get back to me shortly.

they didnt say get back to me shortly, the said giving attention it deserves, which means nothing basically
Cheers :smile: it is gonna kill my valuable word count though :frown: just had 300 and was ready to send off basically :frown:

I just put 'Spring dates: Available March and April'
Original post by Unsworth
I just put 'Spring dates: Available March and April'

Yeah that's pretty much what I put.

I don't think its something to worry about though, I mean you're hardly going to apply if you aren't available to do it! Unless you get an offer from elsewhere but then they expect that with a few candidates.
You don't get a choice though do you? Anything in that box counts towards the word limit. What division you apply to?

Perhaps it was a separate place when I applied (last year)

IBD, got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookie_m14
Yeah that's pretty much what I put.

I don't think its something to worry about though, I mean you're hardly going to apply if you aren't available to do it! Unless you get an offer from elsewhere but then they expect that with a few candidates.

Seemed pretty irrelevant to me!
Only had insight days in corporate law, my experience is heavily tilted towards finance ie gap year as Credit TA at BB, WM internship at BB and heavy involvement in finance society. I am expecting that question though :P

Fair enough, you should be fine. Just brought it up, because I slipped up a few times last year on those grounds. As a first year, it's a stretch to outright claim that you've no interest in pursuing law.
Original post by mikiu15

Haven't been invited to tests... Yet. Saying that, I applied late?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Perhaps it was a separate place when I applied (last year)

IBD, got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats, must of been one hell of an experience!
Anybody have a list of HR emails? Or BAMLs specifically?
Original post by Toda
Haven't been invited to tests... Yet. Saying that, I applied late?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure I got the invite to the test the day after I applied...
Reply 3675
Original post by mikiu15
I'm pretty sure I got the invite to the test the day after I applied...

I got an invite on the same day. like few minutes. it might have been an automatic invite not sure
Reply 3676
Original post by Matty53
Anybody have a list of HR emails? Or BAMLs specifically?

i dont think there is for BAMLs there are emails for the rest of continent apart from Europe but theres a contact number
Yet to receive a numerical invite from citi and I have updated my CV/Cover letter multiple times.... does HR re-review applications as it were after updates? or am I most likely out of the running by now?
Original post by Roadrage27
Yet to receive a numerical invite from citi and I have updated my CV/Cover letter multiple times.... does HR re-review applications as it were after updates? or am I most likely out of the running by now?

It took over a month for me to get a numerical invite from Citi (albeit for summer), apparently it was because the person responsible was off sick :rofl:
Anyone know dates for CS?

Latest

Trending

Trending