The Student Room Group

Disney channel days

What were your most memorable programmes on Disney channel? I was obsessed with lizzie mcguire and thatsoraven and then the hannah Montana and to top it all off.... High school musical 😱😆

Scroll to see replies

Zack and Cody was the one.
Reply 2
Original post by MrDystopia
Zack and Cody was the one.

Omggg I totally forgot about the sprouse brothers and London Tipton! They've grown into handsome young men 😍
Thats so raven, suite life of zack and cody, kim possible, HSM, lizzie mcguire, hannah montana. Disney channel was at its prime
Recess
Kim Possible
Reply 5
I miss my childhood :cry2:
I loved all these shows! Mostly I loved Wizards of Waverly place and Suite Life.
Disney channel was complete trash, never found it humorous in the slightest. I did like the animated shows like Recess and Kim Possible though.
Kim Possible :gangster:
That's so raven was the oneee, Zack & Cody
Reply 9
Suite Life of Zach and Cody was my favourite definitely, I really liked Recess as well.

I remember when Suite Life and That's so Raven and Hannah Montana did a crossover, that was mind blowing at the time.
Zack and Cody :love:
Reply 11
Recess
thats so raven, suite life, hannah montana, wizards, recess, cory in the house

omg! feels! :cry2:
I only got Disney Channel on special days of the year and holiday seasons #90scableproblems

my favourite things to watch were the animated Hercules and Aladdin shows, as well as That's So Raven. I also watched Labyrinth on it for the first time, got Dad to tape it :biggrin:
I really miss the days of that's so raven, she literally taught me to be proud of who I am :smile: I miss those days!
Rolie Polie Olie! :woo:
Aah Kim possible, Arthur, Icarly
And Drake and Josh!!
american dragon and recess
Reply 18
Everything you guys have listed was my childhood! Recess and That's Do Raven were my personal faves :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by cupcakes87
thats so raven, suite life, hannah montana, wizards, recess, cory in the house

omg! feels! :cry2:

Corey Corey corey in the house...it's a party every week baby

Quick Reply

Latest