The Student Room Group

Walt Disney Company assessment centre?

I've just been invited to an interview at Disney's EMEA assessment centre in Hammersmith and I have no idea what to expect as this is probably the most important job interview I've had to date.

I don't suppose anyone on here has gone through the same experience with them and could give me some tips on if I need to do anything in particular before I head down to London or if there is anything I should prepare ahead of time.

Thanks in advance.
Have they given you an itinerary as to what to expect e.g group case study, presentation, technical or competency interview etc,?
Reply 3
Original post by RedTigerOolong
Have they given you an itinerary as to what to expect e.g group case study, presentation, technical or competency interview etc,?

The day consists of group exercises, an excel based test and a one to one interview
Reply 4
Original post by the bear

Thank you!
Original post by dxclan
I've just been invited to an interview at Disney's EMEA assessment centre in Hammersmith and I have no idea what to expect as this is probably the most important job interview I've had to date.

I don't suppose anyone on here has gone through the same experience with them and could give me some tips on if I need to do anything in particular before I head down to London or if there is anything I should prepare ahead of time.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! How did it go? I have the same assessment centre next week so was wondering if you had any advice or tips? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by nicolarivers
Original post by dxclan

Thanks in advance.

Hi! How did it go? I have the same assessment centre next week so was wondering if you had any advice or tips? Thanks! :smile:

Which role did you apply for ?
Original post by saket_mehra

Which role did you apply for ?
I applying for Accounting and Finance and they’re assessing me for EMEA Compliance :smile:
what day is yours?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by AfewwQuestions
what day is yours?

I had mine on Monday :smile:
Original post by nicolarivers
I had mine on Monday :smile:

Ah nice hope it went well! I have mine soon do you have any tips on what to expect?
Original post by AfewwQuestions
Ah nice hope it went well! I have mine soon do you have any tips on what to expect?

Thank you, the experience was good overall. Depending on what internship you’re applying for you may get an excel test so if you have one practice for that. Other than that just make sure you research Disney as a company and know your CV well as you may be questioned about certain aspects from it. I hope it goes well for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending