The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by collegeboy7
Thanx :smile:. The division is investment banking and I got the email this Friday. Do you have any idea about the number of people invited to interview? How many of them does Goldman reject?

Hey, may I know when you applied - or does this not matter if GS is non rolling?

Thanks
Original post by IB Fanboy
Hey, may I know when you applied - or does this not matter if GS is non rolling?

Thanks

I applied two days before the deadline so I guess it doesn't matter.
Anyone heard anything for GS investment management? (asset management in particular)
Reply 5143
is It a bad sign when the interview finishes after 10 minutes when it was supposed to be a 20 minute interview. ?? ):
Quick question: has anyone tried to reschedule a GS interview?
well that was ****ing awful. hsbc rejection incoming.
Original post by TahaK
is It a bad sign when the interview finishes after 10 minutes when it was supposed to be a 20 minute interview. ?? ):

did you just have your hsbc int at 1? i got interrupted to say im dragging on too long, when they kept asking me questions within a question... mine was around 27 mins, all commercial awareness essentially, i had to bs how ti would affect hsbc, jesus christ
Anyone with a gs interview, did it say app received before you got an int?
Reply 5148
Original post by welcometoib
did you just have your hsbc int at 1? i got interrupted to say im dragging on too long, when they kept asking me questions within a question... mine was around 27 mins, all commercial awareness essentially, i had to bs how ti would affect hsbc, jesus christ

no, It was with Lazard
Original post by TahaK

edit: nevermind.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5150
Original post by Abdul-Karim
edit: nevermind.

It is Lazard not HSBC.
she thanked me twice for being concise. But I don't know if the outcome Is good because I wanted to say more and she kinda rushed me .
Original post by TahaK
It is Lazard not HSBC.
she thanked me twice for being concise. But I don't know if the outcome Is good because I wanted to say more and she kinda rushed me .

Goodluck with next stages!
Reply 5152
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Goodluck with next stages!

Thanks Abdul
Reply 5153
Original post by TahaK

My Lazard finished after 10 mins and I got invited to the AC at the end of it.
Reply 5154
Original post by CD315
My Lazard finished after 10 mins and I got invited to the AC at the end of it.

Oh really. Congrats
that's good to hear.
She told me the next stage is another interview (no AC)
GS IBD interview in London. Any advice?
Jpm offer
CS interview next week
No response from other applications
Will probably accept jpm offer IBD
Original post by Chaswiss
Jpm offer
CS interview next week
No response from other applications
Will probably accept jpm offer IBD

When did you get your JPM offer? :smile:
Received a mail for GS interview... the first interview is competency based, what about the final? Does anyone know? thanks :smile:
Original post by Londongirl1995
Received a mail for GS interview... the first interview is competency based, what about the final? Does anyone know? thanks :smile:

what dep?

Latest

Trending

Trending