The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

BIOMEDICAL courses.

Has anyone had an offer for a biomedical course at Leeds Beckett? Or at least has anyone applied for this type of course?
Original post by flowerbud
Has anyone had an offer for a biomedical course at Leeds Beckett? Or at least has anyone applied for this type of course?

Hi, I have applied and placed Leeds as my firm choice for biomedical science. Have you applied there too?? :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Nikoli2154
Hi, I have applied and placed Leeds as my firm choice for biomedical science. Have you applied there too?? :smile:

Hey there! Ive firmed Leeds beckett too! Ill be doing the micro/molecular course! Are you doing the standard biomedical science course or are you specializing in any thing (e.g Human biology, Micro/molecular, pharmacology etc)
Hey there! Ive firmed Leeds beckett too! Ill be doing the micro/molecular course! Are you doing the standard biomedical science course or are you specializing in any thing (e.g Human biology, Micro/molecular, pharmacology etc)

I'm just doing the biomedical science course as far as I am aware, they changed my offer to unconditional on Friday after I made it my firm choice. Are you going to be applying for accommodation at the uni??
Reply 4
I'm just doing the biomedical science course as far as I am aware, they changed my offer to unconditional on Friday after I made it my firm choice. Are you going to be applying for accommodation at the uni??

Well if you are just going the biomedical science course, during 1st year, we will be doing almost exactly the same module and have similar lectures!

My offer should change to unconditional soon. I accepted it 1 week ago. How long was it since you firmed yours did it take to change to unconditional?

And yeah, i will be applying for accommodation at the uni :smile::wink:
Well if you are just going the biomedical science course, during 1st year, we will be doing almost exactly the same module and have similar lectures!

My offer should change to unconditional soon. I accepted it 1 week ago. How long was it since you firmed yours did it take to change to unconditional?

And yeah, i will be applying for accommodation at the uni :smile::wink:

Ah, that's good, at least I know I'm not going to be the only one :smile:
I made my offer firm on the 6th January I think so about a week and a half.
We may find ourselves in the same accommodation then :smile:
Reply 6
Ah, that's good, at least I know I'm not going to be the only one :smile:
I made my offer firm on the 6th January I think so about a week and a half.
We may find ourselves in the same accommodation then :smile:

Which accommodation are you applying for? :smile:
Which accommodation are you applying for? :smile:

I quite like the look of Carnegie, not sure whether to go for cluster or townhouse, but I definitely want a en-suite.

Have you decided on accommodation?
Reply 8
I quite like the look of Carnegie, not sure whether to go for cluster or townhouse, but I definitely want a en-suite.

Have you decided on accommodation?

I had a look at Carnegie, but for me, its a bit too far away from city campus. on the website it says it would take 55 minutes to walk and since i wont be able to afford the bus, i would have to result to walking.

Im thinking of Mill Street or Carlton Hill.
I had a look at Carnegie, but for me, its a bit too far away from city campus. on the website it says it would take 55 minutes to walk and since i wont be able to afford the bus, i would have to result to walking.

Im thinking of Mill Street or Carlton Hill.

Yeah, I didn't think to check how far away it would be from City Campus, I may have to rethink that. Mill Street looks relatively nice though
Reply 10
Yeah, I didn't think to check how far away it would be from City Campus, I may have to rethink that. Mill Street looks relatively nice though

Yeah it's based at Headingly campus. Since our course is based at City campus, I'm trying to pick accommodation based near here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's based at Headingly campus. Since our course is based at City campus, I'm trying to pick accommodation based near here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's a good idea. I just looked at sugarwell court and it looks really nice
Reply 12
Yeah that's a good idea. I just looked at sugarwell court and it looks really nice

When your offer changed to unconditional, did you get an email from track saying it had changed?

Also if you have Facebook, you should join the Facebook page for LB offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When your offer changed to unconditional, did you get an email from track saying it had changed?

Also if you have Facebook, you should join the Facebook page for LB offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it was the same email that you get when you get an offer or rejection.

Thanks, I have already joined that page last night :smile:
Reply 14
Yes it was the same email that you get when you get an offer or rejection.

Thanks, I have already joined that page last night :smile:

I'm hoping to get the email this week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm hoping to get the email this week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hopefully :smile:

Hey! I have an unconditional for this course :smile: Are you going to applicant day today? if so is there anything specific we have to take? x_x Thankss!
Reply 17
Original post by Munzy@bfd
Hey! I have an unconditional for this course :smile: Are you going to applicant day today? if so is there anything specific we have to take? x_x Thankss!

hey, I did go to the applicant day in the end! Did u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey, I did go to the applicant day in the end! Did u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it!? Nopee but im gonna go to the next one hopefully!!
Reply 19
Original post by Munzy@bfd
How was it!? Nopee but im gonna go to the next one hopefully!!

It was really good! You'll enjoy it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending