The Student Room Group

A Satanic activity book for children

This was given out to children by a school in Florida.

You can connect the dots to make a pentagram, amongst other fun activities! :cookie:

You can read the whole book here. :h:

Spoiler

Whoever submits the best colouring in gets a prize.* :smile:

*Not an actual prize. Just for fun.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm looking forwards to their sequel, "Let's all sacrifice a goat! Satanic rituals for the entire family to enjoy"
Original post by moonkatt
I'm looking forwards to their sequel, "Let's all sacrifice a goat! Satanic rituals for the entire family to enjoy"

Next episode of Peppa Pig: 'Gabriella Goat meets Baphomet'
Reply 3
Am wondering if pentagrams are are a Wicca thing or a satanism thing...I imagine Wicca practitioners would feel quite insulted to be confused with Satanists but I don't know much about it lol :redface:
Original post by Niassuh
Am wondering if pentagrams are are a Wicca thing or a satanism thing...I imagine Wicca practitioners would feel quite insulted to be confused with Satanists but I don't know much about it lol :redface:

As far as I'm aware *and I might be wrong so don't quote me*, Wiccan pentagrams are the right way up. Satanic pentagrams are upside-down.

My Photo

:colone:
Reply 6
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
As far as I'm aware *and I might be wrong so don't quote me*, Wiccan pentagrams are the right way up. Satanic pentagrams are upside-down.

Ah ok! Thanks <3

Well if there are Christian activity books why not satanist activity books? I'll print these out and give them to any kids with parents irresponsible enough to leave them in my care :colone:
Original post by Roving Fish

My Photo

:colone:

Why is there a blue kid in a prison uniform? :s-smilie:
Original post by Niassuh
Ah ok! Thanks <3

Well if there are Christian activity books why not satanist activity books? I'll print these out and give them to any kids with parents irresponsible enough to leave them in my care :colone:

This was done as a form of protest in Florida:

"The book was produced after Florida’s conservative Christian school board allowed Bibles to be handed out in schools, but banned atheist books such as ‘Why I Am Not a Muslim,’ and ‘What on Earth is an Atheist?’

Thinking on their feet, local anti-religion groups produced the Satanic book of activities which the religious school board is now obliged to hand out."

:smile:

Because I ran out of other colours :frown:
Because I ran out of other colours :frown:

I see. Well, you kept to the lines very well so I will give you a B+ for this assignment. :borat:
I see. Well, you kept to the lines very well so I will give you a B+ for this assignment. :borat:

:woo:

Because of the inherent racism of this society, where we stereotype and oppress people of (blue) colour, and assume they are more likely to go to prison, both due to their nature and due to the white elite suppressing the blue minority.
Original post by Arkasia
Because of the inherent racism of this society, where we stereotype and oppress people of (blue) colour, and assume they are more likely to go to prison, both due to their nature and due to the white elite suppressing the blue minority.

:sadnod:

I understand now.

Where is your colouring?
Original post by Arkasia

:holmes:

:sadnod:

I understand now.

Where is your colouring?

I'm not colouring because I refuse to take part in this binary oppression of the many-coloured individuals. Who am I to choose what colour they are? I say we let them choose for themselves, and their decision is the only one that matters. It's not as if they are hurting anyone.

Besides, if I coloured in, I would be culturally appropriating the rainbow.

:holmes:

Nicolas Cage would have a field day with your subtle clues.
Original post by Arkasia
I'm not colouring because I refuse to take part in this binary oppression of the many-coloured individuals. Who am I to choose what colour they are? I say we let them choose for themselves, and their decision is the only one that matters. It's not as if they are hurting anyone.

Besides, if I coloured in, I would be culturally appropriating the rainbow.

Nicolas Cage would have a field day with your subtle clues.

You could do it in black and white? :holmes:
You could do it in black and white? :holmes:

Oh that's right, let's just restrict the children to a binary option, black or white. No freedom to choose. What about white children who associate as black? Or black children who associate as white? What about zebra children, or grey children? What about children who associate as neither? You are oppressing them and ruining their futures due to your own selfish need to 'colour them in' aka exert dominance and control over these poor children.
Reply 18
:facepalm:
As a trainee RE teacher I can KIND of see the logic in this, however it is really really weird

Quick Reply

Latest