The Student Room Group

Student keeps chasing me and staring at me (even when I look under the table)

Someone in my school named Patryk keeps chasing me, forcing me to love Dido and saying that she's better than god and everything.
Original post by HL's problems
Someone in my school named Patryk keeps chasing me, forcing me to love Dido and saying that she's better than god and everything.

What is he? 5?

Tell a teacher about it if it gets out of hand (e.g. violent), but I think it's fair to give him warning beforehand e.g. 3 strikes and you tell the teacher.

I think it's important for him to understand that not everybody shares his opinion and it's OK for that to be the case. Nobody should be forced to like something that they don't like.

Sometimes people learn certain lessons later than others.
Reply 2
I know he's the same age like me but he acts like a 5 year old dictator that makes fun of me for hating Dido (which is opinion disrespecting)
Also he thinks that satanism is good even though it's bad
Original post by HL's problems
I know he's the same age like me but he acts like a 5 year old dictator that makes fun of me for hating Dido (which is opinion disrespecting)
Also he thinks that satanism is good even though it's bad

Strictly speaking it depends on how he interprets Satanism. There's an interpretation of Satanism where it's more about being an atheist and then there's the type where they are literal devil worshippers.

Whilst Satanism is controversial, it's not necessarily evil (depending on your definition of evil). I am personally not an advocate of it (much like I'm not an advocate of any religion), but I think people should be clear about what this specifically mean and not be rash to judge. By all means have your opinions, but I would be clear about it first.
Fake.
Reply 5
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Fake.

No but he keep make him like Dido when Dido bad :frown:((((

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending