The Student Room Group

I need loadss of help on choosing a level options pleaseeee!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by irfan_blue
I jus had a word with my family I think it's best I do Biology and Chemistry so I can keep science doors open. Then also I'll do English Literature and French. Still worried about how I'll cope with french but it should be fine right?

Thankssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make sure that they are subjects you want to do. As for the French, speak to one of your teachers and ask them for their opinion. They will help clear up any concerns that you have.
All I was saying about the medicine and dentistry was that if she was considering it to be aware that those are the best/most desired and some needed subjects to do and I did add to do stuff you enjoy!
Reply 22
Original post by SummerBaby
All I was saying about the medicine and dentistry was that if she was considering it to be aware that those are the best/most desired and some needed subjects to do and I did add to do stuff you enjoy!

Didn't quite understand that!! Thanks anyway! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by TheStudent18
Make sure that they are subjects you want to do. As for the French, speak to one of your teachers and ask them for their opinion. They will help clear up any concerns that you have.

Spoke to my french teacher and she said it should be fine! Of course that doesn't wipe away my doubts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spoke to my french teacher and she said it should be fine! Of course that doesn't wipe away my doubts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good news! If you have doubts, just speak to your teacher again, but by reading what you've posted you seem like you enjoy French.

I hope it goes well for you! :smile:
Would you say I have to pick at least one science because I'm studying Triple Science and Maths because I'm doing Add Maths or not?

It's a really hard decision I don't really like maths but this year's work in additional maths is all for AS so it'd be a waste.

French I like a lot and Geography I find easy. These decisions are unbelievably hard I need to decide soon!

Thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, take the subjects you enjoy the most. Don't feel obligated to take a subject just because you are good at it. If you pick subjects you don't enjoy, you won't have any motivation to revise and you'll get bad grades. Not to mention that you would be studying something you don't want to for years.

Quick Reply

Latest