The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Student Accommodation 2015

Could any previous students just answer a quick question for me please...

We can book our accommodation from Monday 2nd February and I'm just wondering if when you book it do you have to pay the deposit right away? It's just my parents won't be able to pay it when it opens so would have to wait a couple weeks... Is that okay? :/
It depends, I'd ring to ask! From experience you usually have to pay the deposit when you sign and return the tenancy agreement after your accommodation has been allocated to you but it might have changed. Nothing will be full a couple of weeks out from the date to send your request though so I wouldn't worry about it. I literally booked mine in the July before the September I was due to move here!
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by NatalieMT
It depends, I'd ring to ask! From experience you usually have to pay the deposit when you sign and return the tenancy agreement after your accommodation has been allocated to you but it might have changed. Nothing will be full a couple of weeks out from the date to send your request though so I wouldn't worry about it. I literally booked mine in the July before the September I was due to move here!

Oh thanks! I'll probably email them to double check but that was really helpful! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending