The Student Room Group

A level product design

Hi I am doing my NEA coursework for design and technology and was hoping that people could fill out this questionnaire

Questionnaire

What year of study are you in?

What course are you studying?

How old are you?

How big is ur student accommodation?

Is your student accommodation tidy?

Do you like living in student accommodation?

What do you like about living in student accomodation?

What do you not like about living in student accommodation?

What would you want to change about student accommodation?

How has living in student accommodation impacted your mental health?

Reply 1
What year of study are you in?
I'm currently in my third year of study.

What course are you studying?
I am studying Computer Science.

How old are you?
I am 20 years old.

How big is your student accommodation?
My student accommodation consists of a single room with an attached bathroom and a shared kitchen.

Is your student accommodation tidy?
Yes, I try to keep my student accommodation tidy and organized.

Do you like living in student accommodation?
Yes, overall, I enjoy living in student accommodation. It provides a sense of independence and a chance to meet new people.

What do you like about living in student accommodation?
Living in student accommodation allows me to be in close proximity to my university, making it convenient for attending lectures and engaging in social activities. It also provides an opportunity to form friendships and build a sense of community with fellow students.

What do you not like about living in student accommodation?
One drawback is the occasional noise from neighboring rooms or halls, which can sometimes disturb my study or sleep. Additionally, limited personal space and privacy can be a challenge.

What would you want to change about student accommodation?
If I could change something about student accommodation, I would improve the sound insulation to minimize noise disturbances. Additionally, having more storage space within the room would be beneficial.

How has living in student accommodation impacted your mental health?
Living in student accommodation has had both positive and negative impacts on my mental health. On the positive side, the social aspect of living with other students has helped me feel connected and supported. However, the challenges of balancing academic responsibilities, adjusting to a new environment, and dealing with occasional noise or privacy issues can sometimes lead to stress or anxiety. It's important to find a balance and seek support when needed.
Reply 2
thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest