The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6200
Original post by cem101
how would you judge your performance? what were you asked?

Poor. But purely competency based.
Original post by Beufen
Rothschild and CS offers! :biggrin: Though they are during the same week (I'm gonna try to change CS)... What should I think about when choosing?

Congrats, when did you interview at Rothschild?
Hello all, could someone please give me UBS contact?
Thanks!
Reply 6203
Original post by hatmanca
Hello all, could someone please give me UBS contact?
Thanks!

[email protected]
anyone got a contact at GS or Rothschild? Thanks
Original post by alice0852
do you know if hotel and transportation to london is paid by nomura?

Not completely sure, but I think that if you live outside London they provide accommodation.
Original post by Beufen
Rothschild and CS offers! :biggrin: Though they are during the same week (I'm gonna try to change CS)... What should I think about when choosing?

Congrats! I just had my Rothschild interview today :smile: how long did it take for them to get back to you?
Reply 6208
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Congrats! I just had my Rothschild interview today :smile: how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Cheers! Yeah, I had my interview this past Tuesday
Original post by sophieeeeeeee
I have offers for the Citi Scope programme and Nomura Explore programme - but they clash.
Which one should I choose??

when did you int with citi and when did you get offer? if the nomura programme is the two week women one, do it, if the one week one, clearly citi

how was it :smile: any techs, what was your presentation on in the end haha
Original post by spark27
Where did you hear that they only take 5 people?

It says on the website that part of the programme is to go to a 5 week expedition in a foreign country and you can choose out of three different countries. I wouldn't think they would send just one or two people to one country, would they?

from the warwick guy who did it last year. there were 5 last year, and its been that way for a few years, 100%

Yes they only send two to each country
Original post by Drossell
I went for it because it says you're considered for the spring insight as part of the application, but 5 intake is very Low if true and Barclays int was now nearly 2 weeks

100% true. they give the people who made the ac but not the programme, the spring week instead.my barc int was thursday before last come to think of it lol
Original post by AlexSv
I think he is talking about this article on Linkedin:

Our UBS Horizons program provides students graduating in 2017 with the opportunity to travel abroad and work with Raleigh on a community or environmental project in the summer of 2015. The aim of the program is to recruit ambitious students who, like us, believe in contributing to the community and who have a strong interest in beginning their career with us. Participating in a Raleigh expedition will enhance the skills required for students to start their career as well as provide an insight into different cultures and environments. To demonstrate these developed skills, Horizons winners are guaranteed a place on our summer internship program in 2016. This will give students the opportunity to find out more about what we do and the contribution they can make to our business.

There will be up to 6 winners and 4 runners up for the 2015 Horizons Program. The runners up receive a place on Insights, and £500 towards a Raleigh expedition or £200 towards a UBS charity of their choice.

ive never seen this article before actually, but it does confirm what i said. ballsy people you are!
anyone heard back from Lazard post final round interview?
Original post by welcometoib
100% true. they give the people who made the ac but not the programme, the spring week instead.my barc int was thursday before last come to think of it lol

So making the ac for horizons means you've made atleast the spring basically? Cheers for the info
Original post by welcometoib
how was it :smile: any techs, what was your presentation on in the end haha

Was really good actually, really informal. Was pretty much a discussion. My presentation was about potential future innovations in the smartphone market. More commercial awareness than technical, had very in depth discussion on the telecoms market for 30 mins.
Original post by 你妈的B
anyone heard back from Lazard post final round interview?

I remember someone posting on here a few pages back that they had a lazard offer.
Original post by Drossell
So making the ac for horizons means you've made atleast the spring basically? Cheers for the info

well no, depends how many they do. if they only have one ac, yeah, if more than one they they will choose the best 6, then decide on the best 4 between the other candidates. iirc last year there were two acs.
Was really good actually, really informal. Was pretty much a discussion. My presentation was about potential future innovations in the smartphone market. More commercial awareness than technical, had very in depth discussion on the telecoms market for 30 mins.

that sounds really good, well done :smile: no comps at all? id love a poker talk :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending