The Student Room Group

What degree can i do?

I am currently taking Biology, English Language, Applied Business, and Health and Social Care for my A-levels,
what sort of degree would I be able to do at university?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
any! literally...
Reply 3
Original post by Daryl.A
I am currently taking Biology, English Language, Applied Business, and Health and Social Care for my A-levels,
what sort of degree would I be able to do at university?

You have a lot of options because you do a-levels in pretty much most categories. But some Russell group universities (the really good ones) may ask for a specific a-level with a specific grade, e.g Birmingham's entry requirements for psychology undergraduate may be that you need to have an A in GCE psychology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thanks, what science and health care courses could i most likely take, except psychology?
Reply 5
Original post by Daryl.A
thanks, what science and health care courses could i most likely take, except psychology?

You could do medicine but that's quite far fetch so maybe biomedical sciences but make sure the uni has been accredited for it before you apply so your course and uni has recognition :smile: you can also search online. If you end up doing well in your A-levels then maybe pharmacy aswell. You may be able to do medicine aswell with a foundation year which means it takes longer to complete but the entry requirements will initially be lower :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Thanks, glad to hear that, I've taken an interest in the foundation medical course - however I haven't been sure whether i could qualify for it.
Reply 7
Original post by Daryl.A
Thanks, glad to hear that, I've taken an interest in the foundation medical course - however I haven't been sure whether i could qualify for it.

What are the entry requirements for it? What grades are you currently working at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest