The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone still waiting for an offer/rejection from MS after the final round? :/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7181
Original post by REAMIL73
Anyone still waiting for an offer/rejection from MS after the final round? :/

Yeah, been two weeks. I had to accept other offers so I'll just reject in the event that I get an offer
Good luck to anyone with barclays final rounds today :smile:
For those who had their Barclays Final Round, could you PM some examples of questions.
Offer for GS Securities :biggrin:
Original post by smile:D
Offer for GS Securities :biggrin:

Congratulations, very well done.
Hey guys! Asking on behalf of a friend - Can anyone who has done their Barclays Final Round Int today PM me what kinda questions they were asked ? (also whether it was with an Analyst or HR as well etc).

Much appreciated!
(edited 9 years ago)
Goldman Securities offer.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
For those who had their Barclays Final Round, could you PM some examples of questions.

Hey,
How are you preparing for the Barclays final round?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The-Illusionist
Hey,
How are you preparing for the Barclays final round?

I haven't yet started. I want an insight as to what sorts of questions they ask, so we'll have to wait until someone steps forwards and gives us direction.
I had my BAML interview for Audit and Global Banking and Markets on 9th January. I still haven't heard back, should I just assume this is a rejection (they said 10 working days)? Do they actually reply even if you are rejected, and if so, is it over the phone, by email, or just on their website?
Original post by Lily_07
I had my BAML interview for Audit and Global Banking and Markets on 9th January. I still haven't heard back, should I just assume this is a rejection (they said 10 working days)? Do they actually reply even if you are rejected, and if so, is it over the phone, by email, or just on their website?

You would get an email rejection. I had a friend who heard back after 3 weeks so be patient. Good luck!
People asking about barclays:
Final rous interview pretty much identical to telephone
There was also a group exercise which wasn't technical so just need to show the usual qualities/competences that they want - don't be an ass, don't drown out other people, learn everyone's names etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mralpha
Anyone else got a mail from RBS saying you met their minimum criteria for like the 5th time?

I had that about 5 times before they actually invited me to an interview :K:
Original post by Aenigma
There was also a group exercise which wasn't technical so just need to show the usual qualities/competences that they want - don't be an ass, don't drown out other people, learn everyone's names etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This year, it seems it's a telephone interview for Final Round.
Original post by Aenigma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Group exercise over the telephone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Group exercise over the telephone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was referring to the format for last year, where they had an Assessement Centre.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
He was referring to the format for last year, where they had an Assessement Centre.

When have you booked your intw for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
When have you booked your intw for?

Wednesday for 11am
Reply 7199
Anyone heard from GS IMD yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending