The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Central Saint Martins Portfolio?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _dreamcatcher_
I love it!!:smile: here is mine for CSM BA Fashion Womenswear: https://flickr.com/photos/127598303@N07/sets/72157648238971993

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great! Thanks for sharing!:smile: All the best for your inteview at LCF. Did you also get the interview invitation from westminster fro BA fashion Design?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Fdrupali
Great! Thanks for sharing!:smile: All the best for your inteview at LCF. Did you also get the interview invitation from westminster fro BA fashion Design?

Thanks! No since I've only applied to CSM and LCF :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
Yay your work is really great!!
My e-mail said "We would like to invite you to a full portfolio review for BA (Hons) Graphic Design", so it means I won't be here at all to explain my work when they'll look at it? It seems like a weird way to do! (for BA)
Original post by Nemmy
My e-mail said "We would like to invite you to a full portfolio review for BA (Hons) Graphic Design", so it means I won't be here at all to explain my work when they'll look at it? It seems like a weird way to do! (for BA)

wow congrats!!
Original post by Nemmy

Hi,
According to me, first they are going to just see your and other students work...later they are going to select students who they want to interview! Only the selected ones get the interview!
Original post by ninecrimes
Is anyone applying for the csm foundation course / already on the course and can tell me what the interview is like?

Hi, have you got any email about the portfolio interview time or date from CSM foundation?:smile:
Original post by gingwenweng
Hi, have you got any email about the portfolio interview time or date from CSM foundation?:smile:

Yeah the 6th of March at 9:45 :smile: I'm so nervous and excited haha. Do you?
Original post by ninecrimes
Yeah the 6th of March at 9:45 :smile: I'm so nervous and excited haha. Do you?

Mine's on the 27th of this month. Haha I feel the same too. All the best, you guys :smile:
Original post by rakshandagowda
Mine's on the 27th of this month. Haha I feel the same too. All the best, you guys :smile:

Good luck!! I hope you get in :smile:
Mine is tomorrow :frown: and I'm not ready

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Anyone heard anything back from Chelsea?
Original post by lppm
Anyone heard anything back from Chelsea?

I have. Got an Interview for FdA Interior Design on 10th March. Which course have you applied for?
Reply 172
That's great, well done. When did you hear? I applied to textile design. I only got confirmation that they had received my flickr material on the 26th of January, so i suppose that's not that long ago. But still....
Original post by lppm
That's great, well done. When did you hear? I applied to textile design. I only got confirmation that they had received my flickr material on the 26th of January, so i suppose that's not that long ago. But still....

Like a week ago. They might contact you soon or you could try emailing them back or something :smile:
Reply 174
I'm taking my portfolio in today, is anyone else? :smile:
Original post by katiegg
I'm taking my portfolio in today, is anyone else? :smile:

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going for the portfolio interview on 27th February?
I am! At 10:10AM!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _dreamcatcher_
I am! At 10:10AM!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!
Congrats, is that interview for BA Fashion womenswear at CSM?
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi!
Congrats, is that interview for BA Fashion womenswear at CSM?

Oh no sorry it's for LCF I mixed stuff up..
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending