The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by \/ibhav
BlackRock final round!!!

Unfortunately, the spring week is 13-17th April and so it clashes with GS.

Withdraw or do the int for the bants.
BlackRock Final
anyone hear back from hsbc ?
interview on 2nd week of Feb -o-
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Lol no way man !!! Ahh damn, it's like purgatory. I won't give in and message them haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

By the way, did those who received rejections heard by phone?
All the best, really hope we can meet at spring.
Just finished Barclays Final Round, offered a place after the call as she said she had been impressed :smile:
Original post by smile:D
They sent me an email telling me to call them without calling me at all first- that might just be me though :tongue:

Did you ever find out if that was GS?
Original post by Bdoskail
Just finished Barclays Final Round, offered a place after the call as she said she had been impressed :smile:

:cry2: The real MVP 2015

Join the crew: https://www.facebook.com/groups/894816000581805/?ref=br_tf
Original post by IB Fanboy
By the way, did those who received rejections heard by phone?
All the best, really hope we can meet at spring.

Yeah everyone I know that has been rejected thus far has heard by phone.

Same mate. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome, will Let you know when I hear something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by f-g-r
Does GS use know an unknown number and leave a message when they call and you miss it ? (I have two missed unknown call without message)

Did this turn out to be GS?

(Sorry about the above post I got confused 😂)
HSBC rejection by mail or by phone?
Original post by bea.watts12
Did this turn out to be GS?

(Sorry about the above post I got confused 😂)

GS usually call on a 0207 number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have an offer for Rothschild spring week 2015? When werethe interviews conducted?

Thanks!
Original post by studentsweden
Does anyone have an offer for Rothschild spring week 2015? When werethe interviews conducted?

Thanks!

Early - Mid January. A couple people hold offers.
Original post by Bdoskail

Nice one congrats! was she HR or a front office worker if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Withdraw or do the int for the bants.

It's at their office, so no point traveling there, but I'm quite disappointed in their choice of dates. They recruit last, yet have dates which clash with most spring weeks and hence they miss out on the best candidates, who would have already signed contracts.
Original post by \/ibhav
It's at their office, so no point traveling there, but I'm quite disappointed in their choice of dates. They recruit last, yet have dates which clash with most spring weeks and hence they miss out on the best candidates, who would have already signed contracts.

They probably want people who are genuinely interested in pure AM and would take them over anything else (even if it means reneging, which isn't a huge deal)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by \/ibhav
BlackRock final round!!!

Unfortunately, the spring week is 13-17th April and so it clashes with GS.

Divison?

Did you get invited by phone or e-mail?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7557
Barclays final round - its been 10 mins past and they havent rung me yet :0
Original post by spark27
Barclays final round - its been 10 mins past and they havent rung me yet :0

They called 15 min late for my first round due to some technical stuff so don't worry. Hope you get the call soon!
Original post by ariellechantel
They called 15 min late for my first round due to some technical stuff so don't worry. Hope you get the call soon!

How did it go? were there any technical questions or was the just competency like the 1st round interview?

Latest

Trending

Trending