Original post by Roadrage27
Barclays Final Round completed, cheers for the help guys

How did you feel it went.
Original post by canabel
when did u hv ur interview?

I had it a month ago. What about you?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
How did you feel it went.

Quite badly tbh, phone line cut out twice and she laughed at one of my responses (not in a good way) which really put me off
Original post by lauramontt
I had it a month ago. What about you?

2 weeks ago..
i guess i might hear from them in march then -o-
Original post by Roadrage27
Quite badly tbh, phone line cut out twice and she laughed at one of my responses (not in a good way) which really put me off

Eesh, hope the turnout is good regardless
RBS Telephone Interview Invite. Anyone who's done it have any tips advice on the interview? Please PM with any advice :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Now just waiting for Barclays result post final round for my spring week apps to be finished
Anyone still havn't heard from BAML pre interview? I know its a rejection but strange that they don't even email. Same goes for RBS and Rothschild.
Anyone have any tips on how to prepare for Barclays final round? Is there any way to prepare...?
Reply 7629
Original post by Mralpha
Anyone still havn't heard from BAML pre interview? I know its a rejection but strange that they don't even email. Same goes for RBS and Rothschild.

Yeah I've heard nothing since submitting for Rothschild, one of my friends applied for BAML summer internship and was rejected on the portal but never got an email; what does your status say when you log in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vmwl
Yeah I've heard nothing since submitting for Rothschild, one of my friends applied for BAML summer internship and was rejected on the portal but never got an email; what does your status say when you log in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

already rejected? failed numerical? yeah roths says app recieved since 1st october, that was done month ago.
Reply 7631
Original post by welcometoib
already rejected? failed numerical? yeah roths says app recieved since 1st october, that was done month ago.

sorry I wasn't clear; my friend applied for the penultimate year summer internships, think it was a while ago but he checked over the holidays and BAML had rejected him but not sent him any email with a formal rejection I don't think
Original post by IB Fanboy
Same. Maybe I should email...I have the draft ready for a few days now.

If they don't answer by Monday, I am gonna email too. It will be double the amount of time they said I would have to wait on Monday (4 weeks).
Original post by vmwl

Posted from TSR Mobile

My BAML says "application complete - under review" lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashwin1
Ohh dang that is a difficult choice. In regards to technology, I would personally say CS...

It's so difficult. Both programs seem to have as good reviews as each other! What would make you say CS?
Does anyone know if Rothschild calls from an unknown?
Original post by KiiMoZz
Everyone still waiting to her back from RBS?

Got an email saying Corporate/Investing program was full but they've given me an interview for their Commercial/Private scheme
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7637
Original post by Donniee
Got an email saying Corporate/Investing program was full but they've given me an interview for their Commercial/Private scheme

First round or final round?
Original post by IB Fanboy
Does anyone know if Rothschild calls from an unknown?

Yes they do mate. When they called me to reschedule my interview it was 'no caller ID'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any advice for RBS interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending