UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Central Saint Martins Portfolio?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _dreamcatcher_
I meant for the full portfolio :smile:

ohhhh sorry, I have a few life drawings and stuff but I'm only putting relevant stuff in like paintings of bones which I have from fine art but it relates to one of my fashion projects. I have really narrowed down my portfolio to 15 pages trying to keep it is condensed as poss. In total about 6 fine art pages but I'm debating whether to keep them in. What about you?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I have like three-four A2 pages of life drawings, I have no idea how much thy want to see.
Original post by Emily-kate
Same, my portfolio is a little to digital I think I need more drawings as my whole portfolio is the same sort of format like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130668448@N06/sets/72157648245830733/

I love yours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, my portfolio is a little to digital I think I need more drawings as my whole portfolio is the same sort of format like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130668448@N06/sets/72157648245830733/

So you're gonna print your portfolio right? Are these scanned images from sketchbooks and are you bringing those too?? Less than two weeks left eek
Original post by abRochyy

Thank you so much! I think it needs to be more arty and less digital though
Original post by _dreamcatcher_
So you're gonna print your portfolio right? Are these scanned images from sketchbooks and are you bringing those too?? Less than two weeks left eek

Yeah I've got 17 pages printed all full projects and I want to put a few more pages in and I know man scary I hope I get an interview but if I don't then oh well I mean there's so many applicants
Thank you so much! I think it needs to be more arty and less digital though

I don't think the fact that it's digital takes away the art part but I would definitely include some other non-flat elements such as fabrics or textures in order to get that feeling.:smile:
Reply 207
I know a few people who got rejections from chelsea on fridau but i've still not heard anything...

no news is good news i guess but still... urgh
Original post by HLx
Hey I'm applying to csm womenswear and the fashion design with knit pathway, are any of you applying to lcf?

I don't think it matters what portfolio size as long as your work is clear and presentable and something you feel comfortable in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Congrats on my offer for westminster. Is it possible for you to share your work uploaded on flickr? Since you got the offer, I just to see as to what do they want in the portfolio. Westminster's my first choice, thats why! My questionaire and portfolio are still with the course leaders!
Reply 209
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi,
Congrats on my offer for westminster. Is it possible for you to share your work uploaded on flickr? Since you got the offer, I just to see as to what do they want in the portfolio. Westminster's my first choice, thats why! My questionaire and portfolio are still with the course leaders!

Aw hope you get a reply, in all honesty my portfolio was hand made, It was so **** but I think my sketchbooks kind of made up for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 210
Is harder to get into lcf or westminster?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 211
Reallllllyyyy curious, I have an lcf interview on Monday..... Kind of scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HLx
Aw hope you get a reply, in all honesty my portfolio was hand made, It was so **** but I think my sketchbooks kind of made up for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,
Ohk...Thanks! All the best for your interview at LCF!
Reply 213
Original post by Fdrupali
Hi,
Ohk...Thanks! All the best for your interview at LCF!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello I applied for Fine Art at CSM and sent off my online portfolio on Tuesday. In the email it says the interviews will be in march but i'm really curious and can't waaait lol. How long will I have to wait till any respond? Does anyone know what (and when) happens next? :frown:
Original post by monika.m
Hello I applied for Fine Art at CSM and sent off my online portfolio on Tuesday. In the email it says the interviews will be in march but i'm really curious and can't waaait lol. How long will I have to wait till any respond? Does anyone know what (and when) happens next? :frown:

And forgot to add.. does anyone have any interview dates already?
Reply 216

I got an email yesterday about an interview on the 6th of March, I sent my mini portfolio about 2/3 weeks ago, I think they take their time :smile:
Original post by CT1402
I got an email yesterday about an interview on the 6th of March, I sent my mini portfolio about 2/3 weeks ago, I think they take their time :smile:

Good luck! And thanks for the info, i guess i'm gonna have to wait quite long but hopefully it will be worth it lol, thank you! May I ask which course you applied for?
Reply 218
Good luck! And thanks for the info, i guess i'm gonna have to wait quite long but hopefully it will be worth it lol, thank you! May I ask which course you applied for?

Thank you, you too! I applied for Fine Art :smile: what about you?
Reply 219

I uploaded my portfolio on Saturday the 7th of February and they got back to me on the 10th. My interview is 05/03.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending