The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

17th. Do you think it's final or first round? Even though they say it's first, that's what BAML said..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7921
first but also final
How do you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7923
From a former participant
Only 15 minutes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7925
Original post by gerry_m
Only 15 minutes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so, I saw that when I took my schedule, didn't you ?
I am in such a dilemma right now.I have applied to most of the IB spring weeks and summer internships for first years around but still nothing apart from REJECTION!!:frown: I honestly believe my downfall is the assesement i.e. numerical tests. I really want one. I don't know what to do. I have just applied for BAML summer week and I'm really scared to do the numerical test. I don't want to lose this one again :colondollar:
Yeah but surprising that a final round is only 15 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gerry_m
Yeah but surprising that a final round is only 15 mins

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro, it's a one day programme.
Original post by DebbieA
I am in such a dilemma right now.I have applied to most of the IB spring weeks and summer internships for first years around but still nothing apart from REJECTION!!:frown: I honestly believe my downfall is the assesement i.e. numerical tests. I really want one. I don't know what to do. I have just applied for BAML summer week and I'm really scared to do the numerical test. I don't want to lose this one again :colondollar:

Use practice sites, I've gotten through to the BAML SW programme, so if you need any advice on the process, shoot me a PM.

What's your profile, out of interest? Uni/UCAS pts/ECs/Work Experience?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Use practice sites, I've gotten through to the BAML SW programme, so if you need any advice on the process, shoot me a PM.

What's your profile, out of interest? Uni/UCAS pts/ECs/Work Experience?

Thanks for this, i have just PM you. what do you mean by 'ECs'
Original post by DebbieA
Thanks for this, i have just PM you. what do you mean by 'ECs'

Extra-curricular activities
Still waiting for Barclays, 2 weeks after I was meant to hear
Have HSBC given offers out yet? Still waiting...
Original post by BumbleB33
Have HSBC given offers out yet? Still waiting...

Yes, they have, there's only 20 members in the Facebook group so either the intake this year is pretty small, or they're yet to give out more offers. Recieved my offer at the beginning of February and interviewed mid-Jan.

Speaking of which:

What are HSBC's core strengths in there Global Banking & Markets Division? I've been asked to select divisional preference and currently have opted for:

Capital Financing - Debt Capital Markets as my first preference.

Could anyone offer anymore insight.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, they have, there's only 20 members in the Facebook group so either the intake this year is pretty small, or they're yet to give out more offers. Recieved my offer at the beginning of February and interviewed mid-Jan.

Speaking of which:

What are HSBC's core strengths in there Global Banking & Markets Division? I've been asked to select divisional preference and currently have opted for:

Capital Financing - Debt Capital Markets as my first preference.

Could anyone offer anymore insight.

We had to choose three options right?
Original post by Bdoskail
We had to choose three options right?

Yeah, it was three out of the options.
Reply 7937
Yeah, it was three out of the options.

Is this for the HSBC first year summer internship?
Original post by nxjx
Is this for the HSBC first year summer internship?

Spring Weeks.
Reply 7939
what is the deadline for BAML summer insight week please ?

Latest

Trending

Trending