The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The interview for Adult Nursing at Canterbury Christchurch University.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
No I got an email from admissions saying they were letting the highest scored interview candidates 1st not sure when the rest will here which is confusing lol 😒
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by Leazab
No I got an email from admissions saying they were letting the highest scored interview candidates 1st not sure when the rest will here which is confusing lol 😒

Do you know what your score was? 😊
Original post by Stacey1808
Thank you :smile: I got an email at half 4 xx

Original post by Stacey1808
Me too!! Xx

Congrats! Do you know what your score /50 was? 😊
Reply 63
No I don't know what my score was 😁
Original post by Leazab

Fingers crossed it will be fine!! I really hope you hear soon! Big hugs x
Reply 65
This was the email I got x

Thank you for your email. At this stage our Adult Nursing department have decided to only offer those who scored highest at the selection days due to the huge volume of interviews which were held, and I am awaiting confirmation regarding when the remaining candidates will receive their results.

I am sorry to disappoint you at the present time as we appreciate this is an anxious time for all of the remaining candidates.
Original post by skd1996
Congrats! Do you know what your score /50 was? 😊

No I don't know. Do you? :smile:
Reply 67
hi girls i was just wondering what the literacy part of the test was just to give me an idea as i have an interview on thursday and i am a student from Ireland and i am not sure what to expect thank you :smile:
Original post by Lisa_96
hi girls i was just wondering what the literacy part of the test was just to give me an idea as i have an interview on thursday and i am a student from Ireland and i am not sure what to expect thank you :smile:

Hi Lisa it's nothing to worry about. Just a couple basic questions and a little essay question. Really not difficult at all. Enjoy your day and good luck :smile: x
i don't understand how they have made most of us wait until the end of feb-march for offers, and STILL be interviewing....after reading previous posts and having not heard anything yet(i had an interview on 27th of jan) i am now fearing thr worst :frown:....really liked the uni as well!!! :frown:booo
Original post by tbrehaut
i don't understand how they have made most of us wait until the end of feb-march for offers, and STILL be interviewing....after reading previous posts and having not heard anything yet(i had an interview on 27th of jan) i am now fearing thr worst :frown:....really liked the uni as well!!! :frown:booo

Hey, I had my interview on that day too! Just so annoying that they are taking forever to reply back when they said end of feb then mid March and now its almost April haha on now fearing the worst too but I'm sure it will be fine
jus glad i'm not the only one!....this whole thing is driving me mad.....i literally check my emails every hour!!!..:frown:
jus glad i'm not the only one!....this whole thing is driving me mad.....i literally check my emails every hour!!!..:frown:

Yeah same here! Especially as I've only got one offer and waiting to hear after interviews from the rest I have my firm but now I have to wait for insurance :frown: same here I am literally checking my emails every second of the day, when I see its from UCAS I think its from them but its just a random email haha
Reply 73
It is really bad they making us wait I'm fearing the worse now as people have had offers. I haven't heard of any nos yet 😁😁
really...hmmm...see what you mean?...is canterbury your first choice?....i have offers, but no idea why some take this long from interviews in jan early feb??!!!! :frown:....can't wait till it's all over to be honest....
Reply 75
really...hmmm...see what you mean?...is canterbury your first choice?....i have offers, but no idea why some take this long from interviews in jan early feb??!!!! :frown:....can't wait till it's all over to be honest....

Canterbury is my only choice. Like you I can't wait for it to be over too x
i'm a mature student, i can't help but think i never could've done this when i was 18.....older and wiser, or maybe just older and more travelled!!.....i wish you all the luck...mayb i could go for 1 whole day and not check my emails....then i might get a nice suprise? :smile:
Reply 77
I am also a mature student as well. I do say I'm not going to check emails but I can't help but look lol. Good luck to you too I don't think I could go a whole day with out checking
Reply 78
Anyone heard anything today ? 😁
Good luck to you both :smile: and I still haven't heard anything wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending