The Student Room Group

What is the interview like for Adult Nursing through Clearing?

I'm applying for Adult Nursing with Honours through Clearing at the University of Stirling and have a verbal offer. In the verbal offer it never said anything about an interview, but the lady I was talking to through Clearing said there would be an interview, and I was just wondering what the interview would be like? What should I expect? Will I even have an interview considering it wasn't mentioned in my verbal offer?
Original post by chaz.vb
I'm applying for Adult Nursing with Honours through Clearing at the University of Stirling and have a verbal offer. In the verbal offer it never said anything about an interview, but the lady I was talking to through Clearing said there would be an interview, and I was just wondering what the interview would be like? What should I expect? Will I even have an interview considering it wasn't mentioned in my verbal offer?

Hello,

I hope you’re well. You may have a phone interview and they may ask you some basic questions. It’s good to have a understanding of:

1. Roles and responsibilities of an adult nurse
2. Brief understanding of The NMC Code
3. Research current affairs in nursing
4. Have an answer for why you want to be an adult nurse.

It may also be worth contacting the university’s admission team, or whoever is responsible for giving you the offer, and asking if they can clarify whether you’ll be having an interview or not. If so, what to expect or if there is anything you need to do, to prepare.

Kind regards,
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending